Size Doesn't Matter Myth

I've seen and heard this plenty of places, and figured this is a perfect myth to start this book on. Personally, I'm not worried about my size cause I've haven't had any issues nor complaints about it, which would mean nothing but I can tell I did my job when a girl cums. Either way, size DOES matter. No that is not a typo. No girl wants to be with a man with a 4 inch penis. Come on, would you want to sleep with someone who can barely do anything for you? Being unsatisfied is a miserable feeling especially if the chemistry is strong. Many friends have told me stories of where a girl fakes it with them (yes they were embarrassed as hell). There are a few ways to tell if she is faking or not, I will explain the few I do know for you.
1. Around her vagina you will see the skin changing color to a redish look. I'm personally not entirely sure of why the skin has this discoloration, but it does when SHE feels aroused and when you're doing your job.
2. Pull your penis all the way out to the tip of your penis still on the inside. Then slowly slide in then back out. Then thrust in. If she makes a noise or begins to shake you did your job up to that point. Size isn't everything though, knowing how to "use it" means just as much. I won't get too into depth yet in this section, but in a later one i will. There's plenty of rumors on how to "Enlarge your penis", but the only one that actually will make a true difference is surgery. That costs between $4,000 and even up to $17,000!!! Now, I wouldn't be willing to pay for that nor will I ever pay for that. Some people are just over worried about their size and it causes them to take these desperate leaps to a larger penis. Pills and creams COULD work, but could also cause countless side effects and issues. The "vacuume" is only a temporary problem solvent and causes tissue damage. So you are best to get along with your size and make the best of it.