Tips for Girls

Girls seem to think guys are easy as a light switch to turn on, which is wrong... Not really. Guys are actually fairly easy to get aroused and fairly easy to please. But it still gets boring to do the same old thing every time you have sex. As much as a girl may hate to do it, oral seems to be a guys favorite sexual favor. I'm not sure why, but us guys do love it. If you use tongue also, the guy will basically melt and you might even make him shake and drive him crazy! Don't be afraid to try new things also, a guy wants to be told how you can be pleased and pleasured. Just tell him or even hint him off in a kind way, but straight forward might be the beat idea to do. Try new positions and new angles and stuff that might make the feelings for him shoot through the roof. Tease him and make him go crazy if you can! Don't try rushing the guy and making it end as soon as possible. It's a bad idea for both of you, as sex is an EXCELLENT stress reliever and been proven so. Make it as passionate as possible for the both of you as you mix things up. Ask him what you can do for him (you might learn something new) and maybe you'll enjoy it as much as him! Each and every guy has a preference on a type of girl, same goes with her downstairs. Some guys like a shaven girl (such as myself), some like a girl with a bush, and some like a healthy inbetween. Try asking your man, or even try surprising him! You never know his reaction til you try.