Am I Normal?

Many people also have weird or what they claim is a "weird" fetish. Thinking about having sex with a school teacher, being dominated, or even dressed as animals or role playing are just a few examples of COUNTLESS fetishes. It's common to have them and I myself have a few dark fetishes I don't own up to. It's healthy to explore, though, do not go too far and harm yourself or your partner. Many cases of a 911 emergency has happened due to the lack of knowledge and people just experimenting. Before you do something, search it up, do your research and be safe. If you aren't safe, someone will get hurt and forever ruin the sex life. I knew a girl, who had wanted to play out a movie scene in the shower, where two people had "sex" (it was a movie and was fake). Well she insisted on trying it and her partner agreed to it. So they tried it one day, of course knew how to be safe, and they both loved it. It's a whole new feeling, it's like a first time all over again, who WOULDN'T want that?! There's a first for everything, and if you had fun, there will be a second and third time as well. If you're more into being held down, I knew a girl who had her partner hold her arms above her head and basically pin her down. They woke neighbors that night. It's all a matter of who wants what, dressing up is a great way to keep new feelings in the bedroom. Maybe even try having a "fresh start" and go on a first date all over again. Maybe you should go out of your comfort zone and try things, I'm not saying go skydiving and have sex then, but you get my point. Experiment within healthy limitations. An idea for people who are nervous about bringing up fantasies might want to think about a "fantasy drawing." In other words you both write down 5 fantasies (or top 5) and fold them and put them in a box. Take turns drawing one. One the first day. Then your partner draws the next day (or when the first fantasy gets dull). It's been known to work and sometimes you find common grounds and actually keep at one fantasy!