Chapter 3

Megan's/ POV

"I don't want her in this department." I heard Mr. President tell Cyrus, Cyrus chuckled just a little bit.

"You know you did the same thing with Olivia when she said to be with your wife more. You can't get rid of her she's a good image for you anyway. She's smart came up with a solution for you to win the damn election. Be grateful." I came around from the corner I cleared my throat, looking at Mr.President and Cyrus.

"A lady named Jane asked for you Cyrus she went back in the building told me to tell you to meet her in hall 101?" I questioned.

"Umm yes I need you to discuss the agreement please."

"Okay." I nodded he walked away and I looked up at Mr.President and just starred while he starred at me.

"That was uncalled for you know. Your new and from the looks of it-"

"I wouldn't know what I'm talking about because I was a stripper and worked at hooters and graduated from college by majoring in nursing? Yeah heard that before."

"I didn't say that." He cleared.

"But that's what you were going to say. Look I'm not here to make you look like a fool I'm here to make sure you succeed in becoming the president. If you want me gone by all means fire me Mr.President, it's gonna look bad on your end because all I did was do my job." I explained he sat there and looked at my with a straight face.

"What's your name again?" He asked.

"Megan."

"Yeah Megan fox. How old are you?" He asked.

"28 going on 29, are you disagreeing or agreeing to what I said sir."

"Look younger than 28, and yes I am agreeing I was wrong to say such a thing, welcome to the White House Ms.Fox."

"Nice meeting you Mr. President." I smiled walking away knowing that I just killed that conversation and put him in his place. I definitely have my fathers attitude, he was a good man in this department, I am now officially going to be in the White House. I gots to call my mother to tell her this she's gonna be more excited than I am.

Mom: Hello

Me: Hey mom I just wanted to tell you that you will be seeing me on TV because I got the job!

Mom: Oh my god! Ahhhhb! Erin! MEGAN'S GOT THE JOB! Oh lord I have to call the family to tell them oh my god congratulations sweetheart.

Me: Thank you mom but here's the thing. I have to live down here permanently, they sent people to get the rest of my stuff. But I don't want to be far apart from you so long I mean. Like I have to be down here for a living -

Mom: It's okay sweetheart me and your sister will come visit you hopefully you can come visit us. I'm so proud of you darling! Yes Erin she got the job my baby got the damn job oooh sorry sorry.

Me: Mom I gotta go I love you see you soon.

Mom: I love you. Bye.

I hung up the phone going inside the building, trying to remember which I came from my office, I looked around I turned left and kept straight got on to the elevator. And then I was on my floor I could see my office down the hall, at least I remember where I'm going.

"Hey Cyrus wants to talk to you, do you remember where his office is?" Olivia asked me.

"I don't can you show me again ?" I asked.

"Yes of course, I wanted to say that I'm very impressed on how you handle Fitz. He's never the type to be speechless but he can be at times, so what did you major in college?" She asked.

"Nursing and Fitz?" I questioned.

"The soon to be president name his real name is Fitzgerald but Fitz is shorter so that what we call him." She explained.

"And I would've guessed law you handle yourself pretty well to only major nursing."

"It was a waste of my time tell you that much." I was in front of Cyrus office I waved goodbye and walked in, he was standing by the window Enjoying the view.

"You asked for me."

"Yes I did I wanted to ask did you want to live in the White House or be resigned somewhere else like your own place?" He asked.

"I thought on that before I got here I want to have my own place just because it's chaotic and I'm not like that anymore." I chuckled.

"Why did you quit stripping?" He asked.

"Whewww I'm 28 almost 29 I'm pushing 30 Cyrus needed to do something new, something different and I have an kid."

"You have a kid? How old?"

"15 I had him at an early age, I want my own house because he lives in Vegas I want him to live with me."

"Why didn't he live in Pennsylvania? Not to be in your business."

"His father. My son lived with me basically all his life so he came to me asking if he could live with his dad for 7 months I said sure. 1 month ago he asked if he could come back with me I told him what was up, he agreed. So I need to find me an apartment before next week." I explained.

"Ahh okay what's his name?"

"Oliver, speaking of my son he isn't the only one coming to live with me also my nephew Sebastian so yeah 3 bedroom. If you come across any let me know. Is that all you want?" I asked

"No I would like for you to find somebody nice and rock for you ." He bluntly spoke with a straight face.

"Excuse me?"

"I need you to find a man who matches your style. Your going to a ball Saturday and I would love love for you to find a man to escort you there."

"Yeah no I'm not going, I'm new here and don't really know what to do honestly. So I'm sorry to disappoint but i cannot go." I said walking out of his office I feel like he just pictured me telling me to find someone who is rock. Only because I dressed in black doesn't mean that I'm a rock girl, I mean I'm obviously am but geesh.