Chapter 5

I sat in the meeting waiting for anybody to come up with a decent idea to campaign and honestly these folks think like they're forty. Well some of them are majority of them are forty but you don't have to think like a forty year old.

"How about a party." I said.

"Why a party?" Olivia asked me.

"You do a party with his family people will see that's he's a family man, meaning he will treat the country that way. Perfect picture my favorites are masquerade ball invite the town hall, have the reporters there, cameras then it makes the news. Have nice decorations yeah." I smiled.

"How will you know this will work?" Olivia asked me.

"My son ran for student president in the 9th grade, I campaigned him but making cookies, this around it was like Halloween so I threw a ball. When the election came he was selected as student president and principal secretary. See it's not the people in the show it's how you entertain the audience. If anybody have any other ideas you can hit me up at 6:30 that's when I'm free. I have a dress fitting to get to you guys are welcome to email or call me about the ideas or if you feel like there's something else that should be added." I nodded getting up out the chair walking out of the room, she head down to my office gathering my things.

"Hey hey hey I need you to do me a favor and please make sure they find you something appropriate to wear. It's gonna be bad a l2for everyone if you showing up with too much, it's gonna be very inappropriate." Fitz said.

"Inappropriate for them or you? Cause your the only one who is complaining about my wardrobe." I asked sarcastically today he's bugging be about my outfit I'm simply wearing white dress with a slit going down the middle halfway barely showing anything.

"For the people it's not a good look."

"You know if you feel like I dress to inappropriate fire me."

"I'm not saying that, I'm saying just make sure your covered up your a grown woman not a child." He told me with a straight face thinking that would make him win the argument, please he wish I would never dress like an old lady not even when I'm close to dying.

"Your right I am a grown woman and my mother is all the way in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't even listen to her let alone you. I'm a grown ass woman and I got my own damn money, so if I wanna wear something revealing I can. You have a wife and your more concerned about what I'm wearing, matter fact do you see me in your business about you fucking Olivia pope sir?" I asked widening my eyes leaning over my desk waiting for him to answer me with a pathetic response.

"Don't know what your talking about." He denied.

"Oh please you think it's hard to fucking notice that your screwing your employee!" I shouted he closed the door locking it.

"Lower your voice, Now!" He yelled at me.

"No! I'm sick of you harassing me about everything little thing I do, if I wanna wear my hair down it's a problem. Where pink lipstick, the first day I came here you told me my black suit was to revealing because it showed my chest. Hell I can see your chest RIGHT NOW!" I yelled back in anger I was furious that's all he do is constantly nag on me hell I don't think I'm gonna get fired it's gonna be me quitting. "I am not Olivia or your wife you cannot tell me what to wear you cannot tell me what to say, you cannot tell me about my appearance. I'm a grown woman who has her own money and buys her shit. I do my hair how I want to my hair. I wear what I wanna wear. I do what I want at the end of the trust me cause your are my boss not my parent. Now if you excuse me I have a dress fitting to go to." I snatched my purse off the table grabbing my jacket off the coat rack.