Chapter 10

The White House was empty everyone had went to this bar that Olivia had rented out but, Fitz decided to stay to have a conversation with Megan. Megan didn't know why, didn't know what he wanted but he is her boss. She kind of have no other choice but to listen to some of his demands not all his demands, it's not in her to do that. The two of them entered his office, she closed the boot behind her placing her purse on the chair.

"It's official your office Mr.President." She spoke softly, he sighed leaning back on his desk crossing his legs.

"I like that." His voice was low and calm, his body was calm and relaxed she never seen him like that, she avoided what he said but she wanted to know what he liked.

"Like what?" She questioned.

"Mr.President like the way you say it. I like the way you say everything honestly, your soft, sweet voice. I like it, I love it actually. Say it again." He got up standing straight, she looked away smiling go herself closing her eyes.

"I can't that's inappropriate I'm sorr-"

"I wanna be inappropriate. I wanna be inappropriate with you." He took a step closer to her, she backed away getting all shy, he intimidated her. For the first time she felt weak and she was speechless she didn't know what to do or say but just to stand there not making eye contact.

"I'm sorry if I came off that way it wasn't intended." She apologized he chuckled softly shaking his head walking up to her.

"That's why I love it. Say my name." He told her, getting all in her personal space.

"Mr.President." She smiled moving away from him he grabbed her pulling her back from behind, and she melted in his touch.

"Fitz." She spoke softly.

"Hmm." He rubbed against her breathing down her neck, place small kisses on her neck moving to her back just a little.

"Your the president, I'm your secretary your employee. I can't-"

"You can right there on that desk." He roughly walked her over to his desk, turning her around laying her on her back. He grabbed face slamming his lips with her, she pushed him away breathing not wiping off lips. She just looked at him and he looked at her, she snapped back into reality fixing her posture.

"You are married you have a mistress who hates me because she feels like it's something between us. You have two people in your life who loves you, I'm never a third option. I always come in first, goodnight Mr.president." She walked away grabbing her purse, heading to the door she opened it but he walked up behind her closing it and locking the door.

"Feisty feisty you think I don't know that you see me in a way that you aren't supposed to? The way your guard is always up so you won't be like how you are now. Because-"

"Because you think it's in my history because I was stripper? I only danced for those men never did anything sexual with them. Goodnight Fitzgerald." She smiled opening the door walking out of his office he watched her as she did. He smiled and just kept watching, Megan touched her neck feeling the spots he kissed, she stopped and tried to not think of what just happened. She knew tomorrow was going to be a sight to see, because of what happened today now she knows why he was so upset about her outfits. She now knows that he couldn't control himself so he had to get mad and make her leave just to not fail.

—————

"Goodmorning My LOVESS. Wait y'all are already up? Before me???? This a beautiful thing to see really guys. But bad news you guys have school today I know been rambling about it for the past week but this week it's time. Now I can't make it to send you guys off so y'all bestie will be taking y'all, TONY!" She yelled his name he calmly walked out from her way making his way down the kitchen where they were at.

"Yeah Goodmorning." He said sitting down in the chair, Oliver and Sebastian came to realization that Tony and Megan are more than friends. Due to how he spends the night and kisses all over Megan, they aren't dating but it's kinda like a soon to be relationship.

"Anyways my ride is outside you all later, goodbye have a good day." She said leaving out the house walking outside getting into the car.

——————-

"Goodmorning Ms.Fox didn't see you at the bar yesterday thought you said you were going to join us." Cyrus greeted her handing her coffee she took it smiling drinking two sips of it.

"Ahh thank you this is very much needed, and I Umm had things to do with my boys you know sorry I was looking forward to see you off your toes." She giggled if busy mean letting the president touch her and her playfully entertaining him them so be it.

"That boy Oliver is following your footsteps one day he will be president." Cyrus said.

"Hopefully I won't be to old to see it, anyways the president has a meeting at 9:35 in the big room. I have some sorting to do with the schedule and you can find Olivia and tell her that she can fill in for me at 11:37. Because I have an meeting with the governor about a hall party or whatever I don't even know who put in charge of that." She rolled her eyes drinking more of her coffee.

"No no no I got that covered for you, today you will be working on cases and your on the president side all day today. Have a good day Ms.Fox have a great day." He said with sarcasm.

"Could've been more happy about you know." She laughed walking into the White House, she made her way to her office. She placed her purse on her desk, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in, whoever you are."

"Hi Goodmorning oh seem as if you already have coffee." Mellie held up Starbucks.

"Oh no you can sit it down right here, Goodmorning is there something wrong ?" Megan asked her.

"Not that I know of, I just wanted to tell you the pictures you took before the campaign are amazing. I really came here to drop by to tell you that later on today you will be receiving them. We already have our copy and that Fitz is ready for you for the 9:30 meeting." She smiled placing her Starbucks on the desk.

"Well thank you, I'm flattered that you like them and I will be right out." She said taking another sip of her drink before leaving out of her office making her way down to the president office.