15 - Shun?

Y/N POV

The guys have been pretty quiet at the photoshoot, as they approach them, they just made small talk, as if they are avoiding except Yoongi-Hyung whose just smirking throughout the situation, creepy dude. I just sigh and sat on a staff chair, then Yoongi-Hyung approaches me and I stand up.
"Sir, do you need anything?", I ask him, usually he calls me if he needs me, but it's the first time that he approaches me.
"Does it look like I need anything? I just need to sit, I'm tired", as he sits on the chair I was sitting on.
"Well mostly when it comes to you sir, you always request something", I answer, standing behind him.
"Yeah, I never thought that I've been doing that", he answers sarcastically and I snickered, slowly losing my patience. I just sigh and do not answer his statement.
"You know, the guys are avoiding you", as he speaks out of the blue.
"Really sir? did I do something wrong that offended them?", as I ask him and start to piece together, they avoid me.
"I don't know, do you?", as he backfires me with a question.
"I don't know sir, but I will apologize to them" "Uhm sir, mind if I'm asking, why are you talking to me right now, you said yourself that you don't like me", as I ask while smirking which made him flinch.
"Who said that? Jimin? Taehyung? Where did you get that?", he ask me with a nervous tone.
"Well it's true and you have some company but it's obvious sir, at first, I thought you were just too lazy, but there's something off about it, but something happens that confirms that you hate me", as I answer like a smart-ass.
"You know sir, I may look untrustworthy and worthless to you, but my intention in this job is clear, I don't want to hog your fame, heck I don't even have social media, so please sir, don't judge the book by its cover", as I move towards him.
"You've not even read what's inside, you've even known what the book is about or what the book can do to you, something you might never expect to happen", as I whisper in his ear with a deep seductive voice. I smirk after his reaction, trembling in his seat, shunned by my statement.
"I-i think someone calling me, I-I'll go now", as he hurriedly stands up and runs to the dresser.
I laugh hysterically, which startle the staff and the guys, I finally give Yoongi-Hyung his payback. I can't stop smiling for teasing Yoongi-Hyung, I apologize and bow as I head outside.

Yoongi POV

Holy shit!!! What the actual fuck just happen to me? and most especially to him? How did he know that? Did someone tell him? Did he hear us in the van? Many questions came to my mind. This guy is really something, how can this man turn change his personality real quick, from dumb to smart to seductive to maniacal, it give shivers to my spine. I have to expose him, I have to know his real intention and who he really is. I will not stop Y/N, I will know who and what you are.
"Yo! Hyung what happen?",as I was startled by the voice of Taehyung.
"Oh nothing happen" "Really? Then why are running like hell to here and what happen to him?",as he points to Y/N laughing like maniac.
"Nothing really happen and it's not my fault he's acting crazy",as I cross my arms.
"You know, I saw you two, and I saw also that he whisper something to you",as Taehyung smirks. What a creep.
"Fine you got me,you happy?",as a grin creeps into his face.
"I saw your reaction also when he whispers to you, as if you seen a ghost, did he say something scary or sexy?",as he raise his eyebrows, twice. "Yah! Shut your mouth",as I punch his arm.
"Yoongi-hyung is afraid of Y/N, Yoongi-hyung is afraid of Y/N",as he teases me singing.
"Zip it alien or say goodbye to your precious Gucci shirts",as I close his mouth with my hand and he nodded. "Fine jeez hyung, grumpy as ever",as he shrugs.
"But still Yoongi is scared of Y/N",as I stand up about that chase that freaking alien and he runs immediately.
"Aish, this kid",as I sigh and sit back leaning. 'Y/N has a very sexy voice, wait what?', I shrugged my thought, my mind cannot get over that voice, Aish, what really are you Y/N?. I shrug it off and sigh.
"Guys, the producer said our photoshoot is done, let's head for lunch",as Jin-hyung spoke.
"Ne, I'll be there",as I stand up and follow the guys outside and head to the van.