30 - Feel?

**Y/N's POV (a week later)**

I feel terrible, but I still wake up early for work. This job is exhausting, always on the move, constantly handling tasks. And then there's SEVENTEEN—a handful, to say the least. I end up doing a lot of their work to prevent any mishaps. My head is pounding, and my body aches all over, but I push through. I drag myself to the shower and catch a glimpse of my reflection. Dark circles mar my eyes, my nose is runny, and my face looks haggard. I sigh, hoping a hot shower and some painkillers will help. After showering, I take some medicine, get dressed, and head to the office. I pray today won't be too hectic.

**Third Person POV**

Despite his worsening condition, Y/N arrives at headquarters, determined to make it through the day. Dino greets him with concern.

"Hey, Y/N-hyung, what happened to you?"

"Nothing," Y/N replies, his voice raspy.

"What's wrong with your voice? Your nose is red, you've got dark circles, and have you even eaten?"

"It's just the weather, it's too cold. And yes, I’ve eaten," he lies.

"It's not cold, hyung, it's actually hot."

"It's cold," he insists, rubbing his hands together.

"Are you sure you're okay? We haven't even entered the room yet."

"I'm fine, maybe some rest will help," Y/N says as Dino touches his forehead.

"You're burning up. You shouldn't be at work," Dino says, flicking his hand away.

"I'm fine, Dino. It's just a fever. I can still work."

"But hyung, you need to rest. Mr. Sejin will understand, you'll just get more fatigued."

"Dino, I'm still capable of working. Now, if you don’t mind, I have papers to look at." As Y/N walks to his seat, dizziness overtakes him. His vision blurs, and he collapses, hearing his name called as darkness engulfs him.

**Yoongi's POV**

We're at the dorm with no schedules today, but Y/N is still at work. I don’t like that he accepted this new position; he’s become distant, and we rarely see him. Namjoon found him sleeping in the kitchen, looking unwell. I’m worried about him. He’s too young to be pushing himself so hard.

I’m lying on the couch, trying to drown out the noise. Taehyung and Jimin are chasing each other, Jin-hyung is scolding Namjoon, and Hoseok and Jungkook are laughing at some video.

'How can I get some silence around here?'

I cover my face with a pillow, attempting to sleep, but Jin-hyung's shout interrupts.

"Guys, will you shut up for a minute? I have to take this call." The room quiets down.

'Thank God, I can sleep now.'

Then, a plate crashes to the floor. I expect it to be Namjoon, but it's Jin-hyung, looking distraught.

"Y-yes, I'll come, Seungchul. I-it doesn’t matter if I’m seen. I’ll take care of him." Jin-hyung ends the call, his face about to break into tears.

"What's the matter, hyung? Why are you talking to that guy?" Taehyung asks.

"It’s about Y/N," he replies.

"What happened to him?" Jimin asks.

"H-he’s in the hospital," Jin-hyung sobs.

"What? Why is he there? Did something bad happen?" Jimin rushes to Jin-hyung.