Anxious!Mute!Ranboo

let me vent for a little bit, vent stops when the bold does.

so my dog is really sick, we are most likely going to have to put her down. strep test came back negative, which means it's either a bad cold or covid. i haven't got an apetite and i can't breathe. age regression and affection isn't as soothing or calming as it used to be. i feel alone and detached from my body and i can't go back to school and see my girlfriend until the test comes back negative, which it might not. I just am feeling like poop. sorry but basically that's why i haven't updated in forever.

so yeah, sorry again :(

ALSO!! IMOPORTANT!! this is c!ranboo. i don't write about a cc's real struggles unless it's in direct support to them. like, i will never write a fanfic about techno having cancer. its a respect thing. thank you for reading

—————

TW: anxiety, panic attacks, imaginary audience 

ranboo is in class and begins to think everyone is staring at him. he has a panic attack and runs into the principle's (phil) office. phil gives him a journal to scribble, vent, and just explain his situation. when he shows phil the journal, he asks ranboo if he wanted a hug. he nodded and they hug for a while. phil gives ranboo a bunch of stress relievers like popits and teethers. Ranboo spends the next couple periods in phils office and he feels better and goes to lunch with his friends (bench trio!!)