CHAPTER 36: WHO DO YOU LOVE?

ROC P.O.V

"MORNING AFTER THE PARTY"

I decided to stay at Skylar house after the party. I was to drunk to drive home and Sky was tipsy as hell to so we both came up to the conclusion that staying at her house is better then putting both of our lives in danger . I slept in the same bed as Skylar lastnite I don't know if anythang happened or if she got out the bed and went into another room, I was way to fucked up I don't remember shit forreal. I woke up to see Skylar laying next to me watchin "The Real"... I turned over in her direction and put my arm around her.

Me: Goodmorning beautiful .

Sky: Boy if you don't get your damn arm from roun me.

Me: Damn it's like that?

Sky: It's been like that (laugh) ain't nothing happen lastnite and it damn sholl ain't bout to happen now.

I got out the bed, picked up the pillow threw it at her and ran to the bathroom to do my hygiene thang. It's good to know didn't nothing happen between us lastnite but at the same time I kinda wish it did. I had a terrible headache still this hangover is something serious. After I did my hygiene thang I went and got back in Skylar bed ... She wasn't in the room when I got out the shower but she came back upstairs holding 2 plates of breakfast; sausage, bacon,eggs, and pancakes.

Me: Thanks for breakfast

Sky: No Problem

Me: By the way you lookin real good in my sweatpants .

She ignored what I said and started eating . I love Sky cooking , I Neva met somebody that can cook better then her other than my mama and my sister . Desiree cant cook worth shit and Sumieek just want to eat Chic-Fila every damn day I can't deal with that shit. Once we was done eating I decided I will go downstairs to wash the dishes I headed back upstairs to Sky room when I finished.

Sky: Your phone was ringing .

Me: Who was it?

Sky: Nigga ion know I ain't check your shit.

Me: So You say....

Sky: Boy stop !

I picked up my phone off the night stand and noticed I had a missed call from Sumieek. I called her back immediately .

Sumieek: Hello (she said with a attitude).

Me: Whasup Ma?

Sumieek: Why you ain't answer when I called you?

Me: I called you back as soon as I seen I missed your call.

Sumieek: Chres I been calling your ass since last night you tol me you was at a party wit your ex I just wanted to see if you made it home I was worried sick .

Me: I'm good ma. Calm down

Sumieek: Ain't no calm down, I rode pass your house this morning before I came to work but your car wasn't there.

Me: I know cuz I stayed at Sky house last night .

Sumieek: What ???

Me: It won't even like that I was drunk and she was tipsy so we decided us both don't really need to be out driving so we came straight here.

This is awkward as hell laying next to my babymama and having a conversation with my girlfriend about my babymama, Sky didn't take her attention off her phone and the t.v I see she not phased bout it, well from my understanding right now.