CHAPTER 34: PLOTTIN

Crystal P.O.V

I have been feeln like shit lately . I think my menstrual cycle is trying to come , I will be glad when it do because these damn cramps been killing me. I have been bawled up in bed all day. Keenon comes home from his tour tomorrow and his birthday is tomorrow as well and I have to go meet up with the party planner to get everything in order for his surprise party tomorrow night. While I was laying down Keenon had called me, my face lit up as soon as I seen his name on the screen of my phone.

Me: Hey baby

YG: Whas hannin ma?

Me: Laying in the bed bout to get up and go run a few errands.

YG: Oh word?

Me: Yes , Ready for you to come home.

YG: I b dere soon bae no worries.

Me: Im excited.

YG: I kno. Where Skylar and my boys at ?

Me: I think Skylar at home, I know Ray with Iyana and Za at school I think.

YG: Oh ok ok. Well im bout to get ready for this meet and greet bae , ima hit you up when the show over.

Me: Ok papi I love you.

YG: Luh you too .

After I hung up with Keenon I decided to get up and go do my hygiene thang. Once I got dressed I grabbed my keys , my purse locked up my house , hopped in my 2015 Range Rover and made my way to Tiffany office.
While I was riding down the street my phone had rung it was a blocked number I was hesitant to answer it but it could have been somebody important so I answered.

Me: Hello??

Once I said hello whoever it was hung up the phone. I pulled up at Tiffany office I parked , got out my truck and walked towards the building. I felt my phone vibrating again in my bag, I pulled it out to see it was another blocked number calling again I answered and they hung up again.
Whoever this is playing on my phone needs to stop being petty as fuck. During my meeting with Tiffany I had to rush to her bathroom and throw up, I was feeling light headed as hell. Tiffany agreed that she would take care of everything, I had to go home and rest but before I did that I decided to stop pass the pharmacy to get a "Just in case" pregnancy test. After I left the pharmacy I headed home, my phone vibrated again but this time it was a text message since I was drivin it was going to have to wait til I got home to read it.My phone rung yet again , this time it was Skylar.

Me: Hello?

Sky: Hey ma, what you doing?

Me: Nothing just leaving Tiffany office about to go home.

Sky: You ok?

Me: Yes Im fine, What you doing?

Sky: At Chres house.

Me: Oh Ok

Sky: Did you get everything in order for dad surprise party ?

Me: Yes ma'am im excited about it .

Sky: Me to ma he gon be happy , I know Tiff is gon do her thang

Me: Right , So what you bout to do?

Sky: Head to the mall with Chres.

Me: Oh Okay , call me later.

Sky: I will Ma love you

Me: Love you to baby.

Once I hung up the phone with Skylar I was pulling up at my house. I got out and headed inside, I had to make my way quickly to the bathroom to throw up again.Between these cramps and feeln light headed I can't deal with it After I finished brushing my teeth I decided to take the pregnancy test.... While I waited 15 minutes for the results of my pregnancy test, I remembered I had a tex message. I went in my room and grabbed my phone off the bed and went to my messages. I noticed I had a message from a Unknown number.