CHAPTER 8:USED TO BE (PRT 1)

ROC P.O.V

It's been a whole month since I've actually seen Skylar. I heard she left LA for a lil while or whatever but I can't keep stressing over her. Every since that crazy night when she pushed Des in the pool I knew I had to let her go. I still love her (I think) but I decided to make my relationship with Desiree work, we are officially together for our baby sake but Ray hate it. We fell off to but regardless of anything that's my bro. We was on our tourbus , just arrived in Atlanta for our show tonight so I was chillin on my bunk and decided to call Desiree she answered on the second ring.

Desiree: Hey Babe

Me: Whasup lil mama what you doing

Desiree: Nothing bout to go get my nails done

Me: Oh that's whasup

Desiree: What you doin?

Me: Nuthn much just got to the hotel

Desiree: Oh, I got a doctors appointment later to find out what "we" havin

Me: Aww man I wish I was there I hope it's a boy

Desiree: I want a girl

Me: I would be happy wit either

Desiree: I kno right

Me: We bout to her checked in our rooms, then get ready for our meet & greet tex me wen u leave the doctor

Desiree: Okay bae I will love u

Me: Back to u

We hung up I must admit I care for Desiree but I don't love her I'm still in love with Skylar. We got off the bus and headed inside the hotel, me and Ray ended up walkin beside eachother.

Me: Ray can we talk

Ray: (stank face) you good

He kept walkin

Me: Just give me 2 minutes bruh ..

Ray: ...... I'm waiting !!!

Me: What's goin on wit u bruh

Ray: What u mean?

Me: We just fell off we don't even kick it like we used to.

Ray: Honestly bro you my nigga I fuck wit u but every since you hurt Sky we fell off. I'm not tryna get in the middle of y'all shit but you hurt my sista bruh.

Me: I understand and if I could take it all back I would

Ray: You can only do what's best for you

Me: You right but I just wana know if we good?

Ray: Yea we straight

Me and Ray dapped eachother up and headed to our room. Me and him shared a room while Prince and Prod shared another room. We had to go shower and get ourself together for our meet and greet and Lenox Square Mall I got a feelin tonight is gon be a good one.

SKYLAR P.O.V

Me and Iyana been hanging kind of right for the past 3 weeks but I will continue to keep my eyes and ears open . I woke up at 8am because I had a doctors appointment and the way I been sleeping lately I woulda had to reschedule it for oversleeping and I couldn't wait I had to find out if that test was 100% accurate I got up and did my hygiene and got dressed while I was putting lotion on my phone vibrated it was a text from Iyana.

Ya-Ya👯👠💜: Hey boo I'm outside

Me: I'm coming right now

I grabbed my purse and keys then headed downstairs. She want to take me to the doctor and hang out after. I locked up the house and walked to the car.