Chapter Fifteen

Lucy's POV

Earlier today I told Ian about the baby I miscarried, something I had never talked about before. Ian promised he wouldn't tell anyone else until I was ready to let them know and Troian, Shay and Ashley are being patient, which is all I could ask from them. 

Shay and I are on our way to meet Ian, Troian, Ashley, Keegan and Tyler for lunch. When we get to our agreed meeting place, the Brew that we use in Pretty Little Liars, Ian has his back facing me as he is talking to Keegan. I put my index finger to my lips to signal Keegan to not tell Ian that I was there. Keegan nodded slightly to let me know that he wouldn't tell Ian, but made sure Ian didn't notice him nodding. I lightly ran up behind Ian, making sure my feet didn't make a noise, then stood on my tiptoes and threw my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I teased. 

"Taylor Swift?" he teased back.

Ian moved my hands from his eyes and pulled me in front of him. He caressed my cheeks then leaned in and kissed me. I returned the kiss as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Okay, you're cute but do you need to make out in front of us when we're about to have lunch?" Keegan asked sarcastically.

"Well we haven't seen each other in like four and a half hours." Ian replied.

"I'd hate to spend a whole night in the same room as you two." Tyler laughed.

"Yes, you would. They make out a lot." Troian answered.

"You sure they don't do more than that?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah they do. They left their clothes on the floor once." Troian smirked.

"Troian!" Ian and I shouted in sync.

"Lunch!" Keegan shouted.

"Sorry." Tyler and Troian said in sync.

"It's fine. Can we eat now?" Keegan replied.

"Yes, please. I've not eaten all day." I joined in.

"I third that idea. I'm starving." Troian complained.

"Okay, lets get lunch." Shay concluded.

We all headed over to the counter of the Brew. Ashley and Shay were first to decide what to eat and were first to sit down. Troian, Keegan and Tyler decided not long after Ashley Shay, then they sat down and left me and Ian.

"What do you want?" Ian asked me.

"Salad or something. As long as it comes with coffee, I don't mind.

"Salad and coffee it is then.

"What are you having?"

"I don't know. Bacon sandwich or something." he replied.

Once we got our food we started to slowly walk over to the others. Ian stopped walking before we reached them.

"Look, what you told me this morning, you know I would never do that to you, right?" he asked.

"Yes, of course I do, you're you." I replied.

"How someone could even do that makes me sick."

"Me too.

Ian flashed me a quick sad smile then took my hand and we went over and sat with the others.