Dream

Author's note:
Hi y'all, I suddenly get a lot of motivation when I read other people's Wattpad, and honestly after pSle I have read an unhealthy amount of them. Also this chapter is gonna have some major fluff but NO SMUT. YES SU I SAY THERE IS NO SMUT. Also su I bet u came here because of the title :))))))

Livio walked past Gion's door on the way to his room. In the midst of the darkness of the hallway, he noticed a streak of light from the ajar door.

"Prince Gion normally closes his door... I should close it for him."Livio thought, taking the door knob. But before he could do anything with it, he saw Gion sleeping on his desk, with open revision books and documents scattered around his table.

"He's gonna catch a cold if he sleeps on his desk."

Livio walked in and nudged Gion a little. The latter stirred a bit before slowly sitting upright.

"Who's there?" Gion asked, squinting at Livio a little to see him clearly. "Oh, it's you. Thanks for waking me up..."

"You should really get some sleep in your actual bed right now though... It's not a good time to be awake right now..." Livio replied worriedly. It took Gion some time to process the information, as he was only half awake and actually mentally unconscious.

"But we have exams next month, and I haven't finished my homework..."

"I don't think a genius like you needs to revise so hard... And besides, today is a Friday, you will have plenty of time tomorrow to finish your work."

"But..."

"No no, that's enough now, time for some sleep." Livio said, pushing Gion gently out of his seat and onto his bed.

Once Gion's head touched the pillow, Livio pulled the blanket and covered Gion with it. Gion gripped onto part of the blanket and brought it close to him.

"Would you like something to hug?" Livio blurted out. "L-like... You kind of look like your trying to hug your blanket, and I could give you my pillow or something to hug."

Gion turned his head and stared at Livio, half lidded.

"But then you only have one pillow... If I hug that, then you won't have anything to sleep on tonight."

"I don't mind"

A month meant of silence followed, before Livio heard the most shocking thing in his life.

"Then maybe you can sleep with me."

"W-what?"

"Then..."Gion slurred wearily,"I can have you to hug and you can have your pillow to sleep on."

"R-really?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"..."

"No, prince Gion..."

Livio left to his room and grabbed his pillow. Whilst doing so, he wondered to himself whether he should do it. He was probably just sleep talking, judging from the fact that he never really acted that way. Maybe he could just stay in his room and forget about it all and go to sleep.

But something in Livio told him to do it. "Gion could still be waiting for me if I sleep..." He thought. Or maybe he was just lying himself. There was a reason he didn't want to admit and acknowledge.

"I'll have a reason for doing this, right? He might think I didn't know he was sleep talking."

In the end, he had made up his mind. He returned to Gion's room and fell asleep.