PROLOGUE

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

* 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 *

"The one born of a true warrior and royal blood shall suffer the deaths of many and bear the veins of fire."

This was the foretold prophecy told by the Ver Vernians, priests and priestesses scattered across the world, originated from Xzarador, only loyal to the Xzaradorians.

The Xzaradorians had the truest claim to the throne of Origin, dating back centuries, the throne passed down from heir to heir, King to King, Queen to Queen.

The royal family of the Xzaradorians were last named Xzsaszro.

The family name was known for the greatest Kings and Queens in all of history. Until one day, they were wiped out, betrayed and slaughtered by their closest allies and friends; the Astraloans.

For centuries the Xzaradorians and Astraloans had been the greatest of friends and allies. This was due to the Xzaradorians ruling the greatest kingdom of all, Origin, which neighbours Astralos.

Origin is the kingdom that rules kingdoms, above all others and far more powerful than all, except for Xzarador. The only kingdom that could wipe out Origin would be Xzarador.

A Xzaradorian on the throne only increased power.

Astralos and Origin are neighbouring kingdoms which is why the two had the greatest friendship of all... until the rebellion rose.

The Astraloans slaughtered, murdered, the royal family of Xzsaszros and everyone loyal to them, hundreds of thousands.

The family suffered the greatest pain of all, not only due to the fact that their greatest friends had stabbed them in the back, but the fact that they were slain in front of their family and watched their family suffer.

The King at the time, King Lucious Xzsaszro V, was said to have been killed after watching his wife, Queen Reigna Xzsaszro repeatedly stabbed to death whilst pregnant with his unborn child.

He was slain trying to protect the woman he loved and his unborn heir.

He watched as the woman he loved die a painful death, alongside his child whom he never got to hold in his arms, nor name.

This was far more painful for him to bear than the pain of his own death.

He watched as the person he loved most beg for her life - for their child's life - His child.

This was the day the Astraloans stole the throne from the Xzaradorians after their centuries of ruling.

Friend turned foe,

life turned to death.

The day this vicious event occurred was the day the kingdoms broke apart and the world tumbled.

Centuries of peace and allegiances only to be broken apart and destroyed like something meaningless, just like that.

The Astraloans claimed to have said that the Xzsaszros bore a dark secret that grew fear in them, causing them to slay their allies.

What secret could turn allies into enemies?

What secret made friend slay friend?

What secret had risen a great fear in them?

Was that only their cover story to hide their true intentions for the throne?

...Did they do it for power?

This, we'll never know. No one but the Astraloans.

After the terrifying betrayal and rebellion against the Xzaradorians, their home kingdom, Xzarador, was said to have been abandoned.

Once the most powerful kingdom, a great kingdom of glory, honour and bravery and home to the most powerful rulers in history - gone.

It still stands strong but remains abandoned.

The Astraloans pledged a vow to kill everyone within the walls of Xzarador if they did not leave which grew fear in the people, but they did not leave.

Xzaradorians were the most loyal people in all of history. They chose to die within the walls of glory. Their King and Queen had just been killed and they chose to die alongside them.

Their deaths held great honours to their names.

However, not many see it this way.

No one was left in Xzarador except for the bodies, blood and ghosts of the fallen.

Knights, warriors, men, women and children.

Xzarador is said to be cursed.

No one dares walk near the fallen kingdom and remains untouched since the tragic event.

It is also rumoured that the bodies of the dead still remain scattered across the land, their blood turned the kingdom crimson red.

...There are even rumours that the ghosts of the fallen haunt the once glorious kingdom of all.

Some say the Ver Vernians hid during the great battle and still live.

"The one born of a true warrior and royal blood shall bare the blood of the Gods and their fire within their veins, bringer of death and walking hellfire."

These were the final words said by the Ver Vernians.

Perhaps their last prophecy...

Will history repeat itself?