The story starts....

Lee Heeseung. But his famous name is Ethan Lee. 20 years old, a playboy, a captain in basketball. He can do anything he wants. He can make girls fall in their knees with just one move. Since he's highschool Heesung used to play basketball not just basketball but also girl's hearts. No wonder that he can't count any of them because they are too many.

On that day, he haven't any choice to kiss you or else his stupid ex girlriend will know that he just wants to end their relationship ans left her because he was just using her for fun. After that he offers you to be his girlfriend and guess what? You said no.

wewewe

So he needs to call his six brother's and freaking kidnap you to say yes.

The deal is you need to pretend to be his girlfriend until the end of the school year. But he didn't expect that his stupid heart will beat faster when he is with you. He will slowly fall for you that even he made the no.1 rule, don't fall in love with each other? fck that rule because...

Ethan Lee already fall in love with you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

And the story will starts...

A/N; all of these are from author's imagination. All of the characters, scenes,and events are purely from my imagination.

Disclaimer: I do not own Enhypen. This book is pure fictional. the author just own the plot of the story.

English is not my first language so im sorry. If you are sensitive and you want a story without grammatical errors please skip this book.

nanonosebleed po ako maawa kayo sorry kung mali grahams ko sadyang mali talaga sorry na agad

I will update very time that im free. Mostly 2 or 3 chapters a week.