!Protect Heeseung!

So you all read the tittle of the chapter and it's obvious that its Heeseung.

I was scrolling on tiktok as usual when I saw the video call meeting with hee and then I was just happy that he's back because he didn't post any selca in a month and then when I saw that there's so many engenes face shaming him because of his nose saying that....

-thats not hee.

-who are u?

And many ungrateful comments. Seriously Being Hee biased since i-land I felt very angry for all of them. And for all saying that he became ugly because of his nose. And for me, I know that even his nose changed or whatever the fuck happened on his face I still love him.

And his nose is the same when he is on i-land so I didn't feel or notice any changes until I saw the comments on the video.

Then I saw on twitter that he had an operation on his nose and I forgot the whole detail but I'm telling you all that let us all be grateful and thankful that Heesung finally recovered and i miss him, we all miss him but instead of making him feel good or showing him support some of engenes showing their own color by now that Heeseung's nose operation.

I just want to say to you all, for all who face shamed him, please leave this fandom. We don't need a fan who just love his visual. What the hell is all wrong with you? You just love him by his visuals umay magtagalog basta naiirita ako sainyo ha wag niyo ginaganyan bambi ko 😡😡