06 | Yes or Yes?

You woke up when you heard a many voices shouting like they were fighting.

You opened your eyes slowly and your body really hurts.  You guess that Heeseung really take care of you even he's a jerk. But it was his fault after all you wouldn't get bullied if he didn't kiss you at the first day you met him and if he didn't introduce you as his new girlfriend on his ex.

You were really innocent here but you couldn't run or hide. Song-ah is rich and powerful meanwhile you, a weak nerdy girl who just want to have a peaceful life until this jerk came to your life.

"Hyung, please let her stay here! Noona is very nice and she's pretty! In fact i want her to be my girlfriend but Heeseung hyung wil ll definitely kill me if i have a crush on noona...." Niki says as he tried his best to convince his five older brothers.

The five of them was speachless and shock but it turned to normal when they realize that it was just a crush. Niki have many crush. And one of them are you.

Sunghoon saw you became awake and immediately approach you as he hold your hand affectionately making your heart skip a beat. Yes, you are slowly becoming weak with his touches. Unlike his jerk older brother, Sunghoon was opposite of him. He is very caring and thoughtful.

"Hey are you alright? Is there any--"

"I'm okay hoon." You answered blushing slightly.  You couldn't move your eyes at the other place because you're afraid. His other brothers was looking at you! And you are too stunned to speak.

They were totally all handsome and had their own good looks.

"Really tell me if there's something hurt in your body i will call our doctor to check you." He says as he cupped your cheeks and you are blushing hard as fck. He was totally boyfriend material! If he wouldn't ask you to be his girlfriend any sooner, you will ask him instead.

And then before you could reply, the door suddenly opened revealing the mastermind of all of this.

One and only, Lee Heeseung.

With his cross arms and cold face, he walk towards you and put your blanket to cover your body. "You won't leave our house tonight. I already called your parents and i told them that you will have a sleepover here so don't worry." You can't hide your smile feeling that he cared about you even he is not to obvious.

"Yehey!! Noona will stay!" Niki cheers happily jumping. "But she won't play with you Niki, you still have to sleep early and wake up in time. You have a test tomorrow so let's go." Jay said as he drag Niki out of the room while Jake and Jungwon follows them behind.

Sunoo didn't left because they didn't want to wake him up. He's sleeping peacefully at the couch while Heeseung and Hoon having a glare battle. Fire and jealousy printed on Heesung's face and he can't hide it on Sunghoon.

Sunghoon just eye him before leaving you two alone.

You gulp nervously as you started to sweat. Heesung sat down on Sunghoon's chair and take a deep breath.  "I will not say sorry to you but i have a proposal to you miss--"

"Y/n."

"Okay miss Y/n." He says your name. You were piss off for what he says.  He will not say sorry?! Duh it was his fault! But as you expected a jerk like him will never do that.

"Be my fake girlfriend Y/n. And i promise i will protect you especially to her until this this class year ends. I will make sure that she won't harm you. I know Song-ah she's bitch and she will never stop bullying you until she is satisfied so what's your answer?"

"Yes or Yes?"

****

Im back hshshshhs! Please forgive me heebabies for not updating for a long time because i was busy at my studies. Please vote and comment for this chapter.

Give this chapter 10 votes and i will update the next chapter.

Imy all <3