19| Be my baby

Your eyes widen and you quickly push Heeseung out of the bed. Poor man the floor hit his ass.

Grabbing something to cover your blushing face, you glared at Heeseung.

It was his fault!

"Uh Ni-Ki lets go outside and eat that food." He tried to convince his younger brother and cover his eyes preventing to see you so his innocent eyes won't witness the truth.

"Huh? But i bought this for noona!" Ni-Ki whine, trying to remove his hand on his eyes. "Uhm... she still to to change clothes. But don't worry she will join us so lets go." Heeseung pull Ni-Ki outside closing the door.

You sigh in relief. That was too close.

You change your clothes even you haven't use yours because he kidnaps you without permission. And now, you think that your parents are worried because you just dissapeared.

Maybe they are now disappointed or wondering where you are. But as far as you know, they only cared about your grades but not on their daughter.

You have no problem finding clothes to wear because the cabinet has his clothes like mostly black t-shirt and boxer shorts.

----

"Yah why did you just let Ni-Ki to go upstairs?!" Heeseung scold Sunghoon. "Because he was exited and he miss Y/n whats wrong with that though?"

Jake grins and look at Sunghoon then he stared at Heeseung. "Unless you and her doing unholy things don't you?"

"W-What? No! Were just startled that Ni-ki was already there and he disturb our moment!" He blush.

"Pfff don't believe on him i know when everytime he wants to do it because his face were red and his ears so he was definitely lying." Sunghoon muttered.

"Oh Noona is here!" Their head turn to you, wearing his black shirt and boxers. But the boxer was not visible because his shirt was like an dress to you.

Ni-Ki approach you hugging you tightly. "I miss you noona!"

"I miss you too...." you admit and gave him a smile.

The others smiled, including Heeseung that was super jealous because his other brothers keep looking at you.

"Eyes off on my girl fuckers." He muttered enough for his brothers to hear that. "Pfff your just jealous again." Sunghoon replied as he remove the things on the table and put the food that Ni-Ki brought.

You smiled shyly at them and sat on the chair, with Heeseung and Niki. So your in between.

"I brought this kimchi for you noona! Jay hyung and i made this!" Niki said proudly making you smile. "Oh thank you baby..."

Heeseung rolled his eyes. "Im your baby not him!" He whispered with his face annoyed. Maybe he was just acting like this because your moment with him is ruined and he was piss off and jealous again.

----

The time just past and its already 8:00 pm and your now worried on your parents. What they will do if they found out that your are with him?

Besides your still mad at them specially in your mom for forcing you and controlling you like a puppet.

"Hey what are you thinking?" Heeseung lay beside you, tugging the blanket. "Hmm im just worried to my parents... what if they will find me and they will force me to go on States?" You ask.

"I will not let them. Your staying with me forever." He answered, hugging you from the back. "What about our life? We will just stay here forever?"

"Of course not. I have a plan to transfer in another school with you. And be your boyfriend again. I won't let your parents take you away from me."

"Pff who said i will be your girlfriend again?"

"Me. And what about the kiss we shared? Isn't that proven that you want to be with me again?" He raised his eyebrows and tighten his hug on you. "Its just a kiss... and you also kiss Song-ah so im still mad." You act like a brat and remove his arms over you.

He pouts and kiss your cheeks trying to pull you again in his embrace but your phone suddenly rang.

Mom

✔<<<<< |>>>>>❌

You gulp and pick up your phone. "H-Hello?"

"Y/n? Oh my god thank you! Where are you honey? Tell me! We saw on the cctv that you've been kidnap. Did that bastard hurt you?!"

"Mom... im alright and don't call him bastard i love him.." you trailed of, gulping.

Heeseung hold your hand to make you feel less scared and put his head on your shoulder. "Why are you saying that! He kidnap you and now your on his side! I will call the police and report him!" She was literally buring mad at you.

"Im already on right age mom and i will tell the police that he have my permission. " you replied not caring about what she will said next.

"You ungrateful---"

"Yona! Stop it let me talk to my daughter!" You heard your father shout at your mother and grab the phone from her.

"Y/n is this my beautiful daughter?" He gently ask. "D-Dad... its me..."

"Hey don't be scared... specially to your mom. I'll talk to her and promise me you will come home tommorow okay?" He is very different now.

Sometimes he is strict then sometimes he was sweet to you. But now, you can hear the sadness on his voice that made your heart ache.

You can't still just leave them like this right? Of course even they are very harsh to you sometimes, you still can't just leave them like this.

You still love them also.

"Alright Dad i will go home...." you answer him without a minute glancing on Heeseung mumbling "are you sure?" You nod and smiled.

"What are you saying to her?! Just let her stay with him! Just let her and let's see what will happen if that guy hurt her again!" You heard your mother yelled. "Shut up! You've been harsh to her! And its all your fault! Why you didn't tell me that you have a plan to transfer her huh?!"

As they continue to argue, Heeseung grab the phone from you and kiss your lips softly. "Stop being stressed i don't want you to cry again..."

"I am hurt seeing my baby cry...." he made you sit on his lap and wipe your tears. "Ignore your mom and i promise i will send you safely tommorow." He added, kissing your lips again. "Stop kissing me!"

"Why can't i kiss my baby so why won't cry anymore..."

"I-Im not your baby." You snuggle on his chest and hide your face.

"Then... be my baby again?"