13 | Fight for you

You're still stiff and with widen eyes, but Heeseung doesn't care about it. His lips were moving swiftly, as he is very experienced in kissing like this.

A seconds later, he let out a groan, sign go complaining because you were not kissing him back. You let out a moan when you started to be weak in the kiss. His lips were so addicting to resist, and you can't hold back anymore.

So you kiss him back, moving your lips following him. Although you are not expert in this kind of things, your boyfriend guides you, letting go of your pinned hands as he snake his hand on your waist to keep your body close to him.

"Don't say that again. I will never let you go unless you don't love me to." That's what he said between after he let go of your lips, and both of you catching your own breath after that intense kiss between you and him.

"Y/n, do you love me?" Fck. This is the first time he will ask the girl if she loves him. Never he did that on his past relationships. His heart were beating fast, eyes were just on you wishing that you love him too.

"I-I.... yes but--" His heart jumps in happiness and didn't let you finish any words as he kissed your lips again.

"Heeseung... wait.." you pant and he leaves your lips with a smack. "What? You love me, what's wrong with that?"

You clench your fist on your dress, being nervous to say it to him. "Yes but i don't want to be with you anymore."

"What?! Baby--"

"I don't want to be your fake girlfriend in front of everyone..." You said as he chuckles and pinch your cheeks. "That's why im asking you now to be my real girlfriend. No more pretending, no more hiding feelings..."

"But is that very fast? I think you're just confused with your feelings. Maybe you just like me but not love me?" That question makes him thinks too. Does he loves you? Yes! But why you are hesitating to be his real girlfriend?

"Why? You don't believe me? I really love you baby, so much! I am fcking jealous everytime that Sunghoon is with you. Even he his brother."

"I know but give me a time first." You said as you leave him alone, going upstairs straight to your room to think.

----

"Why Jake?! Why she seems hesitating to be my girlfriend?! Am i too rude at her in the past?!" Heeseung slams the empty class at the the table. Oh, he just drink a ten glasses of alcohol with his brothers Jake and Jay.

"Yep. You are very rude." Jay says and Jake immediately cover his mouth.

"What are you saying?! Look he is drunk! He can punch you if he heard you!" Jake scolds him but Jay shrugs and remove his hand on his mouth.

"First, i am saying truth! You are rude to her! We all know that! Until you fcking have that feelings on her. And you even say that she is nerd, why you are wasting your time with that nerd?"

"Because i love her!" Heeseung yells out. "Shh our brothers are sleeping!"

"Then why you don't prove it? Dude, girls are very hard to get as fck. You just say that you love her but did you prove it? Did you do anything to make her believe that you love her trully?" Jay has a point.

"I did nothing i just confess my feelings isn't that enought?" Heeseung poors the whiskey on his glass again.

"Of course no! You should make a move to get her. Give her gifts and flowers, chocolates or invite her a date." Jay continued suggesting on his hyung.

"Wait, why you're so good at this? What's with you now Jay huh? Are you inlove too?" Jake teased him.

Jay rolled his eyes. "Shut up im not. Im just being a good brother here unlike you, eating ramen non stop."

"Because that's my favorite!"

"With beer? Fcking disgusting!"

"Yah can you stop both fighting im the one who have a problem here!" Heeseung says as he both glare at the two of them.

Jay and Jake became silents, as someone opened the door on the kitchen.  And its Sunghoon.

"Hey why are you drinking that? You have a class tomorrow hyung." Sunghoon approach him to get the bottle of whiskey but Heeseung push him off.

"Then don't mind me. Why do you care huh?"

Sunghoon sighs. "Because its already midnight and the three of you are still awake. What if y/n will know this?"

"So that's why she doesn't want to have relationship with me is because you're the one who saying to her that im bad for her!" Heeseung stands up and grab his collar. Jay immediately stands up and try to stop them but Sunghoon push him too.

Jake help Jay to stand up, as the Sunghoon and Heeseung continued fighting.

"What if i am?! Because you are really bad! You just good at hooking up with girls you want and throwing them after you used them and now you're doing it with y/n! I will never let you hurt her!"

Heeseung punch him with all his strength as Sunghoon still manage to stand up and and punch him back right off his face.

"She will never like you!"

"Fuck you she loves me!"