Tom's POV

Tom stared out his apartment window and sighed. He hated himself for thinking of Tord but he couldn't help it.  It was almost as if Tord was still there. As much as he hated to admit it he missed Tord. He wanted him back and he was willing to do anything to make that happen.

The next morning Tom woke up at 4:15 and started preparing himself. His plan was to be out of the apartment before 6:00. That way Matt and Edd wouldn't see him leave. Tom packed a bag with his wallet, some clothes, his "Tomee" bear and his phone. He looked over at the clock. 4:45. "It took that long?" Tom whispered out loud. "It doesn't matter." He whispered again. Silently he opened his apartment door and swiftly and soundlessly ran down the hallway to the apartment complex door. 

Once outside he started down the sidewalk, only to stop. He saw a black car driving a short distance behind him. "What the?" Tom questioned. Then the car stopped. The passenger side door opened and out stepped Tord's right hand man, Paul.

Tom without thinking put his hands in the air and turned to directly face Paul. "Take me to Tord." Tom said to him. Paul surprisingly smiled. "Looks like it's your lucky day there, Tom." Paul said to him. "What do you mean?" Tom asked him lowering his hands. "Red Leader- or Tord as you call him. Asked me and Patryk to locate you and bring you back to Red Army Headquarters."

Once in the vehicle Tom had one thought in his head as he left the city. "I wonder if Tord will be happy to see me."