Tord's POV

Tord sat in the Battle Planning Room awaiting Paul and Patryk's return. He eventually grew impatient and started wandering Headquarters. He then arrived at the Electronic Repair Room. Tord walked in and approached a engineer that was working on fixing the Tordbot. They then immersed in some small talk before a soldier ran into the room flustered and out of breath. "Sorry to disrupt sir!" The soldier said in a hurry, "Paul and Patryk have returned with the- our um-" Tord put up a hand to stop him. "I understand, thank you." Tord said before exiting the room.

Tord started down the hallway but stopped abruptly when Tom suddenly cannoned into him and wrapped his arms around him. "He surprisingly came willingly sir." Paul said to him. "Said he was coming to look for you, sir." Patryk added. Tord smiled at the two men, aware that Tom hadn't even moved. "Thank you, men. You are dismissed." Tord said to them.

Now Tord was sitting with Tom in Tord's bedroom. Neither of them spoke a word. Until Tom broke the silence, "I had to find you!" Tom blurted, "I don't mean to intrude but I couldn't stop thinking about you after the accident! I was worried you were-" His voice trailed off. Tord didn't say anything just reached over and wrapped Tom in a fierce hug. "I am glad to have you back, Tom." Tord whispered to him.

The next morning was quite surprising for Tord. The morning went by normally, the only change being Tom's presence. Everywhere Tord went Tom followed not wanting to let Tord out of his sight. Then in the early afternoon Tom asked a question that surprised Tord. "Can I join the Red Army?" Tom asked Tord while they were supervising the reparing of Tordbot. Tord smiled and turned to look at Tom, "It would be an honor." Tord said to him.