Tord's POV

Tord never expected to see Matt and Edd again. Yet there they were standing right in front of him. "I knew it!" Edd exclaimed, "You kidnapped Tom and did some sort of torture experiment on him!" Tord was slightly taken aback, "Kidnapped? No~ Tom came to us willingly!" Tord said to Edd, "And as for this," He said gesturing to the state that Tom was now in, "I had no part in this. Believe it or not Tom offered to do it."

Edd glared at Tord. "You expect me to believe that? GET REAL TORD! YOU BLEW UP OUR HOUSE AND ALMOST KILLED TOM NOW YOU'RE PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT HIM!!" Edd screeched in anger. Tord felt Tom recoil against him obviously spooked from the sudden loud noise. "Shut Up, Edd." Tord said to Edd. "You're frightening Tom." Edd looked taken aback but took a step forward.

Then, without warning he lunged at Tord and gripped Tom's arm, attempting to pull his away. Tom ripped his arm out of Edd's grip and barrelled into him. He swiftly pinned Edd to the ground while Matt watched the entire scene unfold. "Leave. Tord. Alone." Tom said in a shaky whisper. Edd stared at Tom in shock while Tord approached the two "Friends". Tom turned to face Tord and slowly stood up. Tord pulled Tom over beside him and looked down at Edd. Tord then whistled and Paul and Patyrk came running around the corner. "Lock them up." Tord said to the two men gesturing to Edd and Matt.

"Tom, come on we're friends!" Matt said nervously as Paul approached him. Tom and Tord turned to Matt. "Y'know Matt." Tord said to his former orange haired friend. "Friends don't come knocking down your door and attempting to rip loved ones from each other." Matt stared dumbstruck at Tord while Paul clasped handcuffs onto him. "Take them away." Tord said Paul and Patryk. He then turned and smiled at Tom, who smiled and looked away.

"I-I didn't know you felt that way, Tord."