☁️The hide out☁️

Hannah was in her room trying to suck in her belly so nobody could find the difference but she couldn't hold it in any longer so it plopped back out and jiggled "oh this isn't working and I was supposed to wear my skinny jeans today for school wait..let me see if I can still fit them!" She ran to her closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and tried them on. "Ugh! Come on come fit!"

She tugged and tugged Harder and Harder until she heard a ripping sound from her pants and noticed that her pants ripped "oh no

She tugged and tugged Harder and Harder until she heard a ripping sound from her pants and noticed that her pants ripped "oh no..now my legs are too fat for my skinny jeans" she threw her jeans away and sat down on her bed squishing her belly fat as it made a small gurgle as she blushed a little. "Ugh! Your so annoying you know that right!?" She yelled at her belly and it growled back at her loud asking for more food "your still hungry ugh what is up with you today!?" She got up and went to the kitchen her mom wasn't home so she had the hole house to herself. She opened the fridge and seen a lot of heathy food she didn't have the cravings for that, so she went on her phone and ordered McDonald's.

"okay I'm just gonna try one more fastfood place and then it's back to eating healthy" she texted her friend that she won't be at school today and tomorrow because she had a cold but we all know the real reason. Soon her order had arrived and she took it inside the house and started eating it she got a little messy but she didn't mind she could care less, soon she was drinking her sprite until her belly made a deep grumbling sound she looked down at it and poked it "what do you want now- EERRUURP!!!" she had a shocked look on her face as she wasn't expecting that she was glad for once nobody was home. "Me burping?! That's new I'm usually never gassy-" her belly cut her off with another grumble as she let out a huge fart "PPPFPRRRBBTPPST!" she blushed in embarrassment as she covered her nose "y-yeah this is definitely my last time eating junk food" she threw the warper and her drink away and went upstairs as her belly wobbled.

"I gotta start exercising right away" soon the doorbell rong as she went back downstairs to open it as it was the same guy she meet twice today "huh? What do you want" he looked at her then her belly as he chuckled "oh I just wanted to check on you anyways my name is James"

{James}

Hannah rolled her eyes as she  looked down her belly and blushed trying to cover it up "stop looking down there I know I gotten a little chubby but it was all your fault!!" James rised one eyebrow and chuckled again "my fault?! How? I wasn't the o...

Hannah rolled her eyes as she  looked down her belly and blushed trying to cover it up "stop looking down there I know I gotten a little chubby but it was all your fault!!" James rised one eyebrow and chuckled again "my fault?! How? I wasn't the one who made you eat a hole bowl of curry ramen noodles and McDonald's" Hannah was shocked that he knew she had McDonald's "h-how did you know I had McDonald's??" James tilted he's head "I can tell because you have a wrapper on your belly haha" Hannah blushed red as she got a little mad and closed the door on his face.

"hey w-wait can I come inside it's chilly out here" James asked as Hannah yelled back at the door "GO HOME JAMES" James sighed as he secretly climbed on the roof without her noticing. Hannah went into her room as she slammed the door and sat on her bed crying until she heard someone knocking on her window "hm? What the- JAMES WHAT DO YOU WANT!!?"

James smiled as asked if he could come in using puppy dog eyes Hannah rolled her eyes again and went to go open her window for him to come in "now what is it that you wanted?" She crossed her arms. James smirked as he got on he's knees and hugged her belly putting his ear on it as well "oh how comfy and squishy just like a marshmallow" Hannah blushed really really red as she didn't know how to react to this. She looked down at him speechless as she pulled him away from her belly- "w-what is your problem?! You can't just hug someone's belly like that!"

James smiled and rub the back of his head "haha sorry I just gotten carried away" James blushed a little as he sat on her bed and turned on the TV "so wanna watch a movie or something?" Hannah looked over at him "aren't you supposed to be at school?!" James looked back at her "I'd say the same thing about you too but I probably know the answer for that" she looked at her belly and back at her. Hannah blushed as she sat next to him "don't tell anyone about this do I make myself clear?!" James smiled "hehe yes ma'am"

{To be continued}