❤️ Relationship ❤️

The next morning came and Hannah woke up in her bed sick as her body felt like noodles and was kinda hard to move "maybe all those junk food I ate last night was a bad idea" James ringed on the doorbell but nobody didn't answer he got worried and ringed again and still no answer he soon climbed on the roof and went to Hannah window opening it.

"Hey everything okay? You weren't answering the door and I...oh no you don't look so good" he climbed inside her room and closed the window as he walked up to her "I think it was all that junk food last night" Hannah said as she looked like she was gonna puke "or maybe you just need someone to give you some more belly love" James smiled as he got the bottle of lotion and rubbed it on her belly while kissing all over it.

Hannah blushed bright red as she giggled a little from all the kisses and soon she felt more better afterwards "what?! That actually worked?! That amazing!" James place his ear on Hannah belly as he heard a lot of gurgles and grumbles as he blushed and close his eyes "well of course it t works you belly was begging for some attention haha" Hannah took a deep breath as she was nervous to say something to James.

"James...I..um.." James looked up at her and tilt his head "what's the matter Hannah?" Hannah close her eyes and yelled out "I-I LOVE YOU!" she quickly cover her mouth. James blushed as he couldn't believe his ears he smirked and leaned in closer to her for a kiss as they both ended up kissing each other and soon they became boyfriend and girlfriend ❤️

{The end}