✨ friendship✨

James put it on a scary movie as she layed back and watch the movie on the other hand Hannah hated scary movies but he didn't know so Hannah just pretend that she liked it so he would go home.

"So when are you going home again? I would like to have my room back" Hannah said as she looked back at him with a annoyed look. James smiled back at her "oh relax Hannah it's not like I'm gonna hurt you or do something to you were friends right?" Hannah rolled her eyes and Crossed her arms. "we're not friends"

Soon it was a jump scare on the TV as Hannah got scared and screamed and went under the covers, James laughed as he looked under the cover and seeing her crying "h-hey you alright?" He got really worried. Hannah looked at him with tears in her eyes as she shouted out "NO I'M NOT OKAY..." James looked at her worried and a bit scared as he hugged her "I'm sorry i-i didn't know you were that scared of scary movie-

Hannah wiped her tears as she looked down "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Its just..when I was a little kid I hated scary stuff since I was getting scared by my brother's everyday and ever since I'm almost scared of everything..well expect for you!" She smirked at him as she laughed.

James was surprised that she was laughing for once as he laughed too "hey! That's not funny haha!" In the middle of their laugh's Hannah belly started to growl "why to ruin the moment belly" Hannah said while looking down at her belly. James rubbed her belly as he chuckled "it's alright by the way what would you like to eat I'll pay for it" Hannah blushed and smiled a little "um okay well I did promise myself that I would eat healthy so I'll have a salad bowl with mixed berries on the side" James ordered it on his phone and place his phone down.

"Trying to lose weight huh? I could help you with that if you want of course" Hannah looked at him excited as she got up and gave James a big hug "oh yes yes yes I would love your help!" James blushed feeling her belly on his stomach touching together "y-your welcome"

{To be continued}