🍕🌮A greedy treat🍗🍟

Hannah's order arrived as James picked up her food and walked to the living room "mind if I feed you? I wanna make sure you eat every single one of this" Hannah smirked and rolled her eyes "well duh I'm gonna finish it I love healthy food~" she opened her mouth as James feed her some of the salad.

Hannah had a disgusted look on her face as she ate half of her salad and pretended like she was full "Mmm I'm so full b-but that was delicious heh" James looked at the salad bowl and back at Hannah confused "well okay then..I didn't know you had such a small appetite-" Hannah belly made a loud growling noise cutting him off.

Hannah blushed bright red as she place her hand on her belly "haha would you look at that maybe I'm hungry after all" James laughed as he pulled out his phone and ordered a lot of junk food "I seen the look on your face when you ate the salad mayb...

Hannah blushed bright red as she place her hand on her belly "haha would you look at that maybe I'm hungry after all" James laughed as he pulled out his phone and ordered a lot of junk food "I seen the look on your face when you ate the salad maybe your taste buds changed Hannah" Hannah pouts and crossed her arms "yeah it was your fault this happened to me" Hannah mumbled to herself.

"Now it's time for a little belly love until your food arrives" James smirked as he put lotion on her belly and started rubbing it around. "Huh? what do you mean- oooh ahh!! That's cold!" She blushed as she closed her eyes feeling his hands rub all over her belly. Soon the food arrives as James brings in 6 bags of foods as he put it on the table and opens up a box of chicken and started to feed her. Hannah start to blush again as she was kinda loving him feed her, her belly soon gotten bigger and bigger after eating each and every food he gave her

Hannah ate all her food as she rubbed her stuffed belly "this was such an amazing dinner I ever had in my life thanks James" James blushed and smiled as he sat next to Hannah "um

Hannah ate all her food as she rubbed her stuffed belly "this was such an amazing dinner I ever had in my life thanks James" James blushed and smiled as he sat next to Hannah "um..Hannah if it's okay with you do you um mind to be my friend now?" Hannah nods her head as she smiled "sure why not haha" James helped her up and helped her taking her to her bedroom for the next day to start.

{To be continued}