Best friends brother- Sam Thomas

Y/n was indeed in LOVE. With Kristy's older brother Sam. He had asked her the night of Elizabeth's wedding to dance with her.

Y/n of course said yes. They laughed together all night. Danced and had the best night of their lives.

Y/n didn't go to Camp Moosehead because she had other things she needed to do.

The day after all of her friends went to camp, Y/n got a text from Sam.

Y/n- right
Sam- left

Sam✨
Hey Y/n!
Want to come over? 
I know you're bored

Y/n💅
Yeah
What time do I come over ?

Sam✨
How about 3?

Y/n💅
Sounds good :)

Y/n looked at her phone screen to see it was around 12:30.

'Just a little bit of time to myself.' Y/n thought. She decided to watch her favorite show in the mean time.

Time Skip
Y/n's POV
I looked over at my clock to it reading 2:35. " Shoot." I say to myself.

I quickly get out of bed quickly throwing on a quick outfit.

I put mascara on my eyelashes then brushing my hair out quickly before rushing out the door.

I only lived a couple houses down from the Thomas/Brewer's so it only took a few minutes to get there.

I knock on the door to see Elizabeth on the other side of it. Her smile beams. " Hey y/n! Didn't expect to see you here." Elizabeth says.

" Oh well Sam invited me to hand out so here I am." I say.

" Oh well come in don't want to keep you out much longer." Elizabeth laughs.

I smile and walk up the stairs to Sam's room. I knock on the door but he didn't answer.

I walk in to see him on video games. I quietly walk over covering my hands over his eyes.

" Guess who?" I whispered in his ear. " The muffin man?" Sam jokes.

" No it's y/n dingus." I say.

Sam chuckles. He turns off his game and comes and gives me a big hug.

"Hello y/n." Sam mumbles into my hair.

No ones POV
" Hi Sam." Y/n blushes. " What should we do?" Y/n ask.

" Maybe we could go for a walk and see where it leads us?" Sam suggest.

Y/n nods and grabs her phone and walks out the door along side Sam.

Sam took a brave move and latched his hand with
y/n's while they were walking.

Y/n smiled at their hands. Sam brought his lips to their conjoined hands and kissed them.

Y/n smiled once again.

They walked around for awhile until they came across the park. 

Sam decided they should sit and take a break there.