chapter 12:

Don't own anything

Things will be different. Old saying of " we have awaken the sleeping giant "

Author pov:

Jake sitting next to the other soldiers watching the game. However fubuki's plans are ruined from the beginning. Hibari went after her for a bloody smackdown wet smackdown.

Gekkou & sekkou too in charge. Fubuki's scream was heard through the place. Vibration of hibari's onslaught was echoing through out the building.

Lock: raizo is on his way

Jake: okay?😅

Yagyu sitting by after a win. Hearing fubuki's scream she shook her head. " she has awaken the sleeping giant " she thought.

Meanwhile:

(Song starts playing in background)

Fubuki got wacked in the face. Hibari consecutive barrage of brutal punches the half human half yokai. Her speed is like a mini gun going off.

Fubuki recovered fought back she slugged her in the face her hand broke.

(1:29 only)

Fubuki: AHHHHHH😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Kagan put both hands hands together & bashed her so fucking hard it made a

(0:09 - 0:10 only)

shockwave Smashing through walls. Every ninja & soldier stopped what their doing. Fubuki came through the wall.

Ikaruga: JASON KUN WATCH OUT😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Jason: uh?. OH SHIT😱

He jumped out the way fubuki landed created a crater. Hibari landed on her stomach pushing her air out of her lungs. Twins attacked hibari. Before murasaki could do anything asuka appeared in front of them their swords shattered the 6.5 feet tall asuka.

Imu: there swords shattered😱😱😱😱😱

Ryobi: DID ANYBODY NOTICE SHE GOT TALLER😱😱😱😱😱

Jake: its happening just as you thought lock. This shinobi master silly game is over

Asuka punched both of them sending flying she sidestepped fubuki got thrown at them.

Hibari: MYSTIC EYE

She mind controlled them sitting down on their knees.

Haruka: such brutality.....

Mirai: i'm scared.... I don't wanna fight anymore.... Someone please help me

Razor 6: its okay. Homura i'm taking mirai back home

Hibari saw 6 taking mirai home seeing has how her scary she became. Mac comfort hibari. She looked at her hands soaked in pure fubuki's blood.

(0:17 - 0:23 only)

While jason shoot a ki heal ray at the three while being under hibari's mind control, kagan ninja looking at her hands.

Mac: hibari.....

Yagyu: its okay hibari...

Jake: so fubuki Where's that yoma woman?

Hibari looking where the that yoma woman thing will appear galeon talks to her through her mind.

(1:35 - 1:47 only)

" over 9 years of your accomplishments of world class shinobi & happy life its just pointless. You must admit partner you love the smell of battle & death i can see in your eyes you wanted to kill her why not now. This is all up to you hibari "

She powered down looking at the twins & fubuki.

Hibari: nice try

Gekkou/Sekkou/fubuki: EHHHHHH?

in a slow motion large yoma woman about to attack jake connor. Jake punched her through the stomach making everyone looked shocked.

Jake: yeah nice try

To be continued:

Its about to go dark.

I love making hibari so savage.

I'm feeling well from my second vaccine shot.

Have a good Friday

Goodnight