side chapter: valentines day asukaXjake

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

Shota jake Running so fast. Heading to the utility room. He is making sonic booms going so fast to loose asuka. Then he smell freshly cooked hot syrup covered brownies.

He stop by asuka's door to her room. He opened the door jaw dropped. Hot chocolate syrup covered the entire pan & ice cream on it with sprinkles on it.

Note on a toothpick say.

" give in jeiku kun 💗. "

His past kid self is usually a selfish type never allowing to share treats to his older brother victor connor or anybody. He smell asuka looking at the far side of the hallway, see her fixing the light breaker.

Shota jake is sweating. He pulls out a syringe with knocker substance. He teleported behind on her & kept stabber her.

(0:22 - 0:50 only)

No effect. Asuka scratched her shoulder. She close the breaker. Jake climbed off of her. She turns around like a stone door jake looked up at her.

She looks down at him. He ran so fast asuka did too. She pounced on him.

Jake: SHIT

Asuka: GOTCHA

She picked him took him into her room. Threw him on the bed. She's wearing a shirt & bra & panties underneath.

Asuka: I CAN'T HOLD ANY LONGER

Asuka: I CAN'T HOLD ANY LONGER. I NEVER IMAGINED YOU AS A SHOTA💗😵‍💫

jake: GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF

Asuka: just the two of us

She took off her shirt. & tackled on all fours.

Asuka: don't worry brownies are still hot

Asuka: don't worry brownies are still hot. But lets have this moment

Smooshed sounds came be heard outside. Do not disturb sign is out.

Jake connor is the first victom claimed.

to be continued:

Later