side chapter: valentines day hibariXmac

Don't own anything

Just ocs:

Author pov:

Mac gave hibari the slip by going back to her  & his large kagan estate. He noticed the butler & maids all left home for today.

Lights are out on purpose. Mac hid underneath the couch shivering.

He creeps out. He smells something

behind him hibari is invisible slowly walking across the couch on top of him she didn't noticed him. He turns his head slowly.

(0:10 - 0:56 only)

He moves silently & hid on top of a ceiling fan almost caught by her looking up.

He moved again. Hibari stood up came out of her invisibility. She raised her hand about to summon kekkai barrier. Mac raised a eyebrow then she said this.

Hibari: GOTCHA💗. KAKKAI

It was already over. For mac. Valentines theme kakkai barrier she made by thought. Brownies & every kind of desert is everywhere. There real mac jaw dropped he has a extremely awful sweet tooth.

Hibari: oh mac kun. I been planning this for so soooooooo loooooong 💗  happy Valentines day

She seductively pulled down her track jacket.

without the bandage

Mac: how you know i was there

Hibari: hibari thought you knew. I did saw you. I knew you where hiding underneath the couch. Smoke did made you a shota. Imma make a man out of you

Mac: what are you gonna do to me you fool

Tick mark appeared on her head. She takes out rid ribbins then moved fast in a tornado. She tied herself with him they both bit on a heart-shaped chocolate.

Mac gave

Mac gave. Hibari smiled they both eat the chocolate on both ends. After that hibari locked lips with mac.

Mac brolin 5th victim

To be continued:

Next its its crimson team & TEAM B

NO MIRAI ROMANCES. SHE'S A LOLI.

NO LOLIS IN MY BOOK.

RESPECT MY CHOICE.

Later or goodnight