three.

“don’t be so cocky towards brahman, madarme. they aren’t toys or robots to begin with, they’re my treasure. now, as i followed what you like, hand over y/n.” senju answered.

“i did not expect to see the leader of brahman, giving up her treasure for the sake of this damsel?” shion said  while chuckling, “look how special you are that’s why the 3 deities are killing each other just to have you, y/n.” he added and pushed you towards senju.

your brother worriedly walked towards you and hugged you, terribly guilty for he is one of the reason why you are in that state right now. he said that he’ll be sending you to the hospital as soon as possible but you declined him again.

“this isn’t the time for you to argue with me, y/n! i’m calling an ambulance.” wakasa gritted and dialed his phone.

“i told you brother not to send me to hospital now! that freaking creep already have planned this, he has his men waiting for me if ever i’ll be sent to the hospital!” you glared at him and trying to contain your irritation.

“fine! then stay behind my back and don’t let anyone who doesn’t wear our uniform be near to you.” he replied.

“for y/n and for the latest ambush!” senju yelled as soon as she saw wakasa’s sign.

you’re now caught in the middle of brahman and tandai’s fight. just witnessing how gangs works really frustrates you. there are bodies scattered around you and some men are still fighting each other like a beast who wanted to kill each other.

“i-i think i’m gonna pass out, brother.” you weakly whispered before passing out.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

“y/n!” chifuyu worriedly shouted as soon as he saw you being conscious.

“where’s my brother? what happened to senju? to brahman? why are you guys here instead of those people who saved me?” you asked without hesitations.

“hey, calm down and ask slowly.” mitsuya uttered and patted your head, “some of them are in bad condition, some are not. for your brother, he’s on his room.” he added.

“the reason why we are here because draken asked us to give them a hand if ever things got worse but don’t worry, no one from brahman’s top are badly hurt.” chifuyu calmly said.

“y/n!!!” emma hysterically yelled as soon as she saw your situation.

“who did this to you huh?! they did not only hurt draken but also you?! those freaks!” emma gritted while sobbing.

“i’m okay, emma. please don’t yell, we’re on a hospital.” you smiled.

“for now, have a rest. we’ll just be here to watch over you, y/n.” mitsuya said and sat on the couch.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
“they got us quite bad. those dirty players.” draken said while compressing the ice to his head.

“is senju alright? where is she?” wakasa asked as soon as he realized that senju’s not with them.

“she’s on the rooftop. she asked me to tell you not worry for her right now and focus on your situation for the meantime.” draken replied.

“but who’s looking after my sister?!” wakasa asked again.

“woah woah, calm down bro. emma’s with her.” draken calmly replied.

“how can emma protect her in case—

“stupid wakasa, i’m with chifuyu and mitsuya.” emma answered and sat beside draken.

“they’re good people, wakasa so don’t worry. you really are the same with y/n. a while ago, when she gained her consciousness back, the first thing that she asked is you and even wanted to check you for herself. i guess you guys are really hardheaded siblings, no?” emma added and laughed.

&&&.

i’m thinking on doing this backstory up to maybe chapter 5? i’m not quite sure but please hang on and we’ll be soon witness sanzu and y/n interacting with each other.

love, fareighlei.