one.

y/n, is just normal hardworking lady who chose to stay away from her family due to the fear of might getting caught one day in the future. your family’s connected to one of  biggest gang in japan, brahman. you were being persuaded by your brother to join brahman too before the other gangs messes with you but have decided to decline it over and over again for you still believes that toman is still the best gang that ever existed.

“you know that i won’t stop bugging you until you’ve finally decided to join us.” wakasa uttered and took a sip at his coffee.

“how many time do i have to tell you that i won’t be joining brahman no matter what happens?” you sighed and stood up.

“toman’s no longer existing, y/n. mikey’s no longer the same as he was before therefore no one will protect you anymore!” wakasa replied with an irritated tone.

“be irritated as much as you want, brother but i won’t be joining brahman. you also know that senju and i are not in good terms so why do you keep on persuading me to join your gang?” you answered before leaving the house.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
you sighed and sat down under the huge tree at the playground, thinking about the ways on how to make wakasa stop from bothering you.

“you okay?” a familiar voice asked.

“chifuyu!” you happily jumped and hug him.

“now now, what happened to you and what is the reason why you’re sulking here?” chifuyu asked as he sat beside you.

“nothing, just wakasa bothering me again about joining brahman.” you replied.

“you are a freaking lady???” he answered with much confusion.

you nodded and laughed, “and my brother wanted me to be a gang member, weird isn’t it?” you added.

“i wonder what’s going on with the 3 deities.” he murmured, “wakasa wouldn’t bother you that much unless he knows something right?” chifuyu added and tapped your head before walking away.

“follow your brother for the meantime, i’ll be going now. see you soon again, y/n!” he waved.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
you’re on your way back home when you heard some men talking on the next street. out of curiosity, you hid and listened to their conversation for they seemed like gang members as well.

“brahman will fall tonight. wakasa didn’t manage to win over his sister that’s why senju will be punishing him, that is when we’re gonna attack them according to shion.”

“i wonder what kind of punishment senju gives to her members.”

“have you already seen wakasa’s sister? i’m in total confusion why the 3 deities are dying to have her on their gang.”

“pity on you guys, i already have seen her.” the other man said,“isn’t she’s wakasa’s sister?” a voice behind your back added and grabbed your arm.

“well, aren’t we being lucky? we already got wakasa’s sister.” shion madarme laughed and slapped you real hard leaving you unconscious.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
&&&.

hello! i’m planning to make a twitter account. should i use the same username here or what? anyways,  forgive me for there might be some grammatical and typographical errors.

love, fareighlei.