twelve.

"you're lucky that mikey isn't the one who came to you last night, sanzu." takeomi commented.

"if it wasn't for rindou—

"if it wasn't your brother then what ran?" sanzu replied while gritting his teeth.

"asshole—

"that's enough." kakucho mumbled and sat between sanzu and ran, "what are you even planning, sanzu?" he asked.

"he plans to use y/n's body before executing mikey's order." it was rindou who suddenly replied out of nowhere.

"do you want to use her body as well? then go—

"rin isn't some horny bastard like you." ran murmured.

"do you wish to die with y/n?!" sanzu exclaimed.

kakucho who's being caught in the tension between sanzu and ran snapped and slammed the table in order to keep everyone quiet.

"mikey's almost near and yet you guys are shouting and ready to kill each other just because of your prior issues before being a member of bonten?" kakucho asked, "if the three of you wanted to kill each other then go somewhere else and stab each other." he added before leaving the room.

"looks like this is my chance to escape." you whispered to yourself after gaining back your consciousness.

you tiptoed and slowly walked, you know to yourself that the chances of getting caught as you escape is a hundred percent sure but still, you wanted to try.

"who are you?" an unknown guy asked.

"what do you think are you doing inside bonten?" the same guy asked and leveled his gun to your forehead.

"shoot her and i will make your skull burst, mochi." sanzu warned and also pointed his gun to the guy in front of you.

"sanzu, you—

"put down your weapons." a familiar guy who's standing at the door ordered.

why does he seem so familiar? why does it feel like i've already seen his emotionless eyes?

"boss!" rindou greeted.

so this guy is their boss?

"mikey. i mean boss, i already have done what you were asking me." sanzu mumbled next to you.

"mikey?!" you exclaimed out of shock.

the guy turned his head and looked at you, "long time no see, y/n." he simply replied and walked away.

minutes have already passed and you're still on the same location where you were caught by the guy named mochi. your mind still cannot process that the man behind this unfortunate event is none other than mikey, the person whom you adore the most.

"go inside my room and lock the door, don't open it unless it is i who knocked and called." sanzu ordered and slightly pushed you back in the direction of his room.

your mind is still occupied and cannot catch up with the sudden revelation that's why you ended up again in sanzu's room. low-key regretting that you chose to eavesdrop earlier rather than to escape quickly. 

"it's rin, open up." rindou whispered through the door.

he sighed and leaned on the wall, examining you from your head to toe. "didn't i tell you to reunite with your family and go overseas?" he asked.

you nodded and sighed as well, "i went to see wakasa but when i got home, sanzu's already there and i didn't even have the chance to call for help or even escape since he immediately cornered me. i tried to threaten him that i'll stab him but that didn't work-

"of course that won't work on me." sanzu smirked and grabbed rindou's shoulders, "get lost, rindou. that girl belongs to me." he added and pushed rin out of the room.

"now now, shall i give you some punishment for opening the door when it is not me who called and knocked?" sanzu asked while mischievously smiling.

dear god, if ever that you truly exist, please help me.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
&&&.