two.

the cold breeze and shiver woke your aching body as you lie on the freezing ground. no one seems to be inside of the room except for yourself, y/n who’s struggling to loosen the rope tied on your hand suddenly remembered the reason why you are in a awful situation right now.

“fuck this issue between gangs, i just wanna live peacefully.” you murmured.

“then tell this to your brother, he shall persuade senju to disown brahman and let her members be ours in exchange for your safe and peaceful life.” a ransacked voice uttered from the shadows.

“who the fuck are you? talking to a lady who’d being tied on the shadows, aren’t you a creep?” you snapped.

“don’t you think you’re being a bad bitch wannabe in front of me?” shion madarme said and pulled your hair.

“why do i have to be involved with your issues?! aren’t you gangsters?! why can’t you just barge in at brahman’s hideout and do your concern without hurting a innocent person like me!” you groaned in pain.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
“shut the fuck up, woman. will you? or else i’ll freaking cut your tongue and deliver it personally to your brother.” shion madarme said and gave you a real hard slap once again.

“so what i am saying is that, i’ll free your sister but in exchange, senju has to disown brahman and let all of her members join us.” he calmly uttered through the phone, shion.

“FUCK YOU SHION MADARME, YOU’RE A FUCKING COWARD WHO DOES DIRTY THINGS JUST TO SATISFY SOUTH.” your brother yelled, wakasa.

“you spout nonsense wakasa. so now, what’s going to happen? would you choose your wimpy, bratty, and battered sister or your gang and stupid founder?” shion once again uttered.

“i am disowning brahman and let them join rokuhara tandai.” a girl behind the line courageously answered.

“but senju—

“my my, is that really kawaragi senju?!” shion excitedly asked, “does this mean i can finally do whatever i want to this damsel since brahman is now under our gang?!” he added with a hilarious yet scary tone.

“I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU LAY YOUR FINGER TO MY SISTER, SHION MADARME.” wakasa snapped before ending the call.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
“my dear soldiers, we are now currently facing a huge and critical problem. we cannot make a move without thinking on how to defeat terano south’s gang or else wakasa’s sister will die.” senju calmly announced.

“but how are we going to defeat tandai now if most of our men hasn’t recovered yet from the ambush?” akashi takeomi asked and sighed.

“i will do it alone.” your brother answered, “i cannot let anyone get hurt again.” he added.

“are you trying to kill yourself, wakasa?” draken asked and threw the bottle that he’s been holding for hours to wakasa, “if you really want to save y/n together with brahman then, don’t do something stupid. he added and stood up.

“now now, listen to me first. i told shion madarme that i’ll be disowning brahman and let you, my soldiers join them in exchange for y/n’s safety. we will make them believe that we really did disowned each other and attack them as soon as wakasa’s sister is already saved but remember that no one should die. no one from our gang nor from theirs.” senju firmly announced.

“are we clear, everyone?” she added and held her phone, “good then, i’ll make the deal with shion now.” she added and called madarme.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
&&&.

good day! as you can see, there’s a bit of backstory first before our female lead, y/n meet sanzu.  i hope everything about the story is going smoothly for everybody. stay safe!

love, fareighlei.