Chapter 4

"Ugh" as I rolled out of the warm, soft bed I had been sleeping in. Light was streaming through the curtians and I was temporary blinded as my eyes ajusted to the light I glanced around the room it was plain white and boring. I saw a chest of drawers against the wall on the other side of the room I walked opened to it and pulled the top draw open and I pulled out a pull of skinny jeans the felt new and then I saw a note tucked into one of the pockets I pulled it out and read as I read a grin appeared on my face.
"For my beautiful angel when she is happy." I read out loud. Then I noticed there were notes tucked into a pocket of every pair of jeans. I opened up the next drawer and saw t-shirts, sweatshirts and singlets. I picked out a bright blue top that said bitch please in big bold white letters. Then I opened up the third and last drawer and I was surpised it had all my other essential needs.
After I had got changed into the new clothes I walked out the door and shut it behind me. I wondered around it was like a maze of hallways and doors but finally I found my way outside once again I saw children playing on the lush green lawn. Thier little laughs warmed my heart and brought back memory's from when I was younger me running around our lawn and seeing my mom sitting in a chair watching me a smile on her fair face. Suddenly a shadow casted on me I turned around and giggled and looked into the smiling eyes of my father they twinkled in the light. He picked me up and spun my around my grasping him tightly as to not fall off. When I was set on the ground again the world was a blur and I fell down landing on my bum. My father started laughing.

I sighed it was one of the few memories I have of my father he never was around too much he was hardly ever at home and then one day he had to leave and he never came back. There was no news and he never sent a penny for me but sometimes when I fell asleep I would somehow feel something watching me. And just as I was about to fall asleep a soft kiss on my forehead. I never told my mom about this and now I wish I did but it's too late she's gone.

I broke out of my trance when I heard yelling coming from the other side of the lawn I think I also heard growing.
"I'M THE ALPHA AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS LILY!" a familar voice yelled at someone I'M guessing was called Lily.
"B-but I'M your mate." Lily wimpered
"YOUR NOT MY MATE YOUR JUST A WEAKLING!"

that was it I'M not just going to stand here and listen to Dylan insult someone for no reason. I stormed over to them and stood there my hands on my hips.

Dylan's hazel eyes meet my bright blue eyes.
"Care to explanation what the hell is going on here?" I asked.
"Eh um -" but Dylan got interrupted by Lily.
"I was just leaving." Lily turned and walked away but when she got to the door she turned around and glared at me.
"Alexis I know you must be confused-"
"Damn right I'M confused actually I think I'M going crazy all of this is fiction. "
Dylan grabbed me and started attacking my lips I pushed him away. And sighed "you know that's not going to get you out of this."
"Yeah I know but it was worth a shot."

Suddenly Dylan was standing still his eyes staring into the distance.
"Dylan?" I asked
He muttered something under his breath. Then a alarm started going off.
He turned to me fear in his eyes and shouted "Run!"
"What's going on?"
"Just Go!"
I ran as fast as I could the landscape turning into a blur around me. I stopped and I was in a unknown place. It was a forest it smelt musty and like earth. The trees growing up high and keeping the light out. There was a slight breeze and I shivered. Then someone put thier hand on my shoulder. I spun I around grabbed their hand and twisted it.
Someone laughed "your going to need to do better then that angel. "
And before I could scream a hand clamped around my mouth and I blacked out as I felt a sharp pain in my head and warm sticky liquid on my head. But before I blacked out I heard a evil laugh.

An////
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in ages but I've been so busy with High-school and homework. So I hope you like the update and I'll try to update more.
Peace out.
/////