𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭

I was walking through the corridors after receiving a note from a prefect while I was in transfiguration with McGonagall.
We were learning about everything a first year needed to learn about but everything was so easy so I didn't pay attention until my bestfriend Hadley nudged my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

She just nodded towards the professor.
I looked up to see her staring at my with an eyebrow raised.

"Y/n Blackblood! Please take yourself to the headmasters office."
She said.

So that's how I'm here in the corridor.
I finally reach the statue and said the password "sherbet lemon." I walked in only to be greeted by the headmaster and my older brother jett and his friend Draco Malfoy....
No what am I thinking, he is my brothers bestfriend no eww.
"Y/n?"
"Y/nnn?"
"Y/n!"
"W-what!" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Please take a seat between these gentlemen." Dumbledore spoke.

I did as I was told purposely hitting my brother with my bag. I smirked at the scoff he let out.

"So Y/n, I understand that you think the work you have been receiving is way too easy and that you have been taking these two gentlemen's homework and doing it"

At those words my face flushed red from not only embarrassment but anger as well because I knew that my stupid brother and hair gel boy snitched.

"-I'm glad your doing work above your level and have been completing it quite easily, so I'm moving you to be a second year."

"WHAT!" All three of us said all for different reasons.

"That's right and you will be getting a private dorm next to the boys private dorm rooms." Dumbledore turned to the boys "you guys will help her move her belongings when you arrive back at the common room. Now I expect you guys to welcome her into the 2nd year community with warming arms."

"Yes Professor" they said slouching.

"Y/n, you will attend classes as usual but you will go to 'second year advanced' with these boys instead of your regular classes."

"Okay, I guess so" I mumbled.

^TIME SKIP^

I have just finished packing up most of my stuff and started handing it to both boys to carry. I took the rest of the stuff up to the private room corridor.

I reached the only black door with gold detailing and whispered the password so neither of the boys could hear. I don't want water being chucked on me when I wake up do I?

We put all of my stuff in and I shooed them out of my dorm.

I changed into some different clothes

I soon went down to the common room and sat down on the thick leather lounges and stretched my feet along the length of the lounge and pulled a green blanket across my lap that I found underneath the medium sized table that had black wood and silv...

I soon went down to the common room and sat down on the thick leather lounges and stretched my feet along the length of the lounge and pulled a green blanket across my lap that I found underneath the medium sized table that had black wood and silver draws that held blankets in each of them.

I started to drift off but before I could, I felt 4 hands on my body, two on my ankles and two on my wrists.
I look at both boys to find out that they were the two most annoying people ever. Dumb and Dumber. Dickhead 1 and Dickhead 2. My idiot brother and his bestie draco fucking malfoy.

"Get your slimy hands off me you annoying gits!" I yelled.

"Not in a lifetime!" They said in unison

Eventually I gave up and left them take me, wherever they were taking me and I started to picture the time where I...
I crept over to the kitchen and grabbed 6 eggs.
I ran up the stairs trying to be quiet and reached my brothers room.
I opened it to reveal him and Draco. I smiled innocently to them before launching 3 eggs each at them. As soon as my fun ended, I made a run for it.
I ran into the garden as I looked back for a moment and saw them on my tail.
Both of them jumped on top of me tackling me to the ground. Both of them started tickling me and I was laughing like a maniac.

I giggled to myself unaware that I was about to chucked into the black lake.

When I landed in the water I had a vision of a baby...
"Hey hey it's okay scorpius, mamas here" I say. Who is scorpius and why am I a mother?

I'm too involved in my thoughts to notice I was drowning. I begin to squirm and gasp for air but I just keep sinking like I was a magnet to the the bottom of the lake. I was trying my best to swim up until I felt two arms snake around my waist and everything went black.

An- hey I'm sorry it was so short but I'm writing another chapter right now so it will be out soon!
Pls leave suggestions in the comments! For now BYE!
-Summer 🖤
Word count: 841