- Christmas day -

I walked down the hall to find a beautiful white Christmas tree that I had seen yesterday when placing my presents under the tree.

"Kiddos, you can open 2 little presents now and when the Malfoys arrive you can open the rest." He spoke

I sighed at the name and nodded along with Jett.

I opened a small velvet box that held a beautiful silver necklace with a heart the held an engraving of my initial. It was beautiful.

"thank you father this is beautiful." I say with a grin.

I moved onto my next gift which was from my mother.
I opened another velvet box only that this one was bigger. Inside, there was a snake bracelet that wrapped around my arm.

"This is gorgeous." I said in awe.
"Tap the head twice..." my mother said.

I did as I was told and the bracelet turned into a broomstick that was sliver with a white end, and also had black detailing.

"Woah this is so cool. I Love it!" I said excitedly.

"We are so glad you like your first presents but these are only the start. We have lots more to come." Father stated

Jett and I nodded along.

Jett and I headed back up to 6th floor, which are where our bedrooms are. We both went inside of our rooms until breakfast was served. In the time being, I was reading a muggle book, Romeo and Juliet. It was quite good in my opinion.

"Y/N! Come down it's breakfast!" I hear from the speaker in my room.

I made my way across the hall to where the elevator was located. I soon arrived at the 3rd floor only to be greeted by my parents and Jett.

"Good morning, you lazy bitch." Jett said.

"Language!" Father ordered.

"Its English?" Jett said with a smirk.

I just let out a sigh and sat down next to Jett and awaited the food. Soon, mother brought out waffles, fruit salad and some Christmas coloured whipped cream.

"Mother, you really out did yourself. This is all so amazing." I said gratefully.

"Well it is Christmas isn't it?"

In response to that I just giggled until I heard the floo powder network let out a gush of air.
My mother walked over to the fire place and I heard hey say. "Hello dear! We are just starting breakfast come sit down. I'll get Jett to take your bags up!"

I hear a familiar voice say "thank you Mrs Blackblood!"

Jett then walks out of the room, probably to take up the bags. Then in walks somebody. I was too focused on staring at our astronomy lookout in our backyard which was really big, to notice the chair pull out next to me. I then feel the presence of someone sit down and rest there elbows on the table with the head in there hands.

Some taps my shoulder. My eyes turn white and I face the person only to see Draco... What is he doing here so early?

"Don't. Touch. Me." I ordered sternly.

"Merlin, I was just seeing if you were alright. You were staring at something, you weren't even blinking." He said.

"Well I'm fine." "Mother, Father, I think I would rather eat somewhere less..., well.. just um. I just don't wanna eat here." I say.

"Don't be ridiculous. You're staying here."

"Ugh alright." And with that I stabbed my waffle with my fork and dipped it into some maple syrup.

"So, Draco? How have you been going at school. I hear that you are in the advanced class with my children." My father asked.

"Uh I'm doing very well, sir. I have mostly too marks." He says. He then took a sip of his water then spat it back into the cup. I smirked while trying to suppress a laugh.

"Are you alright dear?" My mother asks him.

He just looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.

"Ask her." He says.

"What! I-I didn't!" I say while letting a few giggles out.

"Y/n. What did you do!?" Father asked.

"I mean hat can a little salt do?" I say on the verge of bursting into a fit of laughter.

"apologise. NOW!" Mother ordered.

"No! He deserved it." I replied.

"This poor boy has done nothing to you! He is sweet. How dare you treat him this way." Father says.

"Yeah, Yeah. Sweet. Nothing." I say sarcastically.

"Oh yeah? Tell us what he did because I have seen no proof of what he has done." Father said. Jett walked in. Great.

"Well, HE GOT WITH MY BESTFRIEND AFTER SHE ACCUSED ME OF USING HIM FOR MONEY! LIKE WHAT THE HELL I WOULD NEVER. AND BESIDES WE HAVE MORE MONEY THEN THE MALFOYS SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TRY AND GET MONEY OFF OF HIM?!?" I yell stabbing the table with my fork.

"Y/n. I think it's best if we have a chat in my study, alone." My father said.

"If your gonna hit me doing out here." I said then covering my face realising what I said.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!" My father roared.

"I'm s-sorry p-please don't." I whimpered

"No! Don't touch her!" Draco yelled.

"I'm sorry, son but this is none of your business." He said then turned back to me.

"DAD! What are you doing!?" Jett asked running into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna teach this little bitch a lesson!" He screeched.

Before anyone could say anything my eyes turned red. I focus on my dad and I let a scream with opening my mouth. The windows shattered and my dad flew across the room. I then ran away hearing two pairs of footsteps following me. I ran out on the balcony about to turn into my dragon form until I felt to arms grab my waist and pull me so my back was up against there chest. They rested there head on my shoulder and told me it was going to be okay.

"Get off me Draco! I wanna leave!" I yelled when I realised it was him.

"No! Shhh you need to calm down!" He replied.
I did what he said and calmed down.

"I'm sorry." I said softly and turned around and hugged him.

"For what?" Draco asked.

"For making you see that." I replied.

"No what he did was wrong." Draco said.

"Yeah I know. But I still yelled at him."

" it's still wrong..."