"You're DEAD!"

Draco's POV-
I woke up around 6am in the morning. I was in a completely different room to mine. This room had a king bed with dark green silk sheets with a black fluffy cover.
The walls were a black with gold trim on the top and bottom of the walls. The was a black dresser with a gold framed mirror on top. There was also strips of lights going around the edge of the room finishing at the door. They were glowing green.

I remembered that I fell asleep in Y/n's room and felt her on my chest. I began to stroke her silky hair and play with her hand that was on my stomach. I ignored the butterflies in my stomach that caused my cheeks to redden. She begin to wake up.

"Mmm hi. Good morning." Her morning voice was so adorable it made me fluster more.

"Morning Y/n." I smiled but my voice was a bit groggy.

Soon the door flung open to reveal a fuming person which happened to be Jett...

"mate it's not what it looks lik-..."

Soon I was being pulled up by two hand that made Y/n fall onto the mattress.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER YOU ASSHOLE! I BET YOU WERE JUST FRIENDS WITH ME TO TRY AND GET INTO HER PANTS YOU MAN WHORE!
YOURE DEAD!" Jett exclaimed with a demonic sort of yell that was intimidating.

"I-I SWEAR I WASNT! I TICKLED HER TOO HARD AND GAVE HER A HUG AND SHE FELL ASLEEP ON ME THEN I LEFT HER THERE CUZ I DIDNT WANNA WAKE HER UP AND THEN I FELL ASLEEP ASWELL AND I JUST WOKE UP THEN!" I yelled.

"FUCKING LIAR!" Jett said before punching me in the nose. I felt blood leak down my face onto my lips then chin.

"GUYS STOP PLEASE!" Y/n said practically crying.

"NO HE IS GONNA PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU!" And with that another swing to my gut which winded me... bad.

"HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING! I FELL ASLEEP ON HIM ITS MY FAULT NOT HIS!" Y/n said.
Why was she defending me?

I saw Jett walk over to her.

"Don't lie to me y/n tell me the truth." He said softly.

"I promise I am!" She said soft but her voice a little raised like a soft yell kinda.

"Are you hundred percent sure? If he did anything! Anything at all! I want to know!" Jett was stressed. I could tell.

"The only thing that really happened other than us falling asleep was that he tickled me and my stomach was very sore." Y/n giggled. I tried not to giggle cuz it hurt my stomach as I was still on the ground.

"Okay then fine." Jett said.

"Now go help Draco!" Her eyes turned white as a signal to get moving.

They both ran over too me.

"OMG! Draco are you okay!" She cried out.

"Y-yeah I'm good i guess?" I coughed a giggle.

She the put her hands on my abdomen and closed her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jett and I said in unison.

"Shhhhhh!" She hushed us and opened her eyes which now glowed green.

Wtf. I told to myself.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/n POV-
I begin to heal Draco with my hands. The blood from his nose flowed back in and the bruise from his stomach cleared in a matter of seconds. I pulled him up gently and into my embrace. I gave him a hug and rubbed his back.
I then stood up and helped him up with me.

I turned to Jett. "YOU! ME! BATHROOM! NOW!" I yelled and put Draco on my bed with a fluffy black blanket covering his body. I used my wand to fill up my mini fridge with bottled water and gave Draco one. He took a sip and I took it from him and placed it on the night stand.

I grabbed Jett's hand and dragged him into the bathroom.
"JAY WTF WERE YOU THINKING! YOU JUST NEARLY KILLED YOUR BESTFRIEND! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT HE DID SOMETHING TO ME! IM LIKE HIS LITTLE SISTER TOO!" As soon as those words left my mouth I felt a pain in my heart. He see's me as a little sister nothing more.

"IM SORRY ALRIGHT! I just thought he hurt you... or did something worse like um-" I stopped him before he could say anymore.

"DUDE! I TURNED TWELEVE LIKE A MONTH AGO AND HE IS ONLY TWELVE TOO! WHY IN MERLINS NAME WOULD WE DO SUCH A THING!"
I yelled in disgust.

"Because he is um well changing and uh so are you and um when you change you have a want to do-" he said sheepishly.

"SHUT UP I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE IM WAY TOO YOUNG TO TALK ABOUT THIS LET ALONE THE FACT I DONT WANNA HEAR IT FROM YOU!" I stormed out to go check on Draco.
^^^^^^^^^^^
Draco's POV-
I heard them talking about ThInGs which disgusted me.
Like why would I try and fuck my bestfriends little sister and not to mention THAT WE ARE BOTH TWELVE AND ARE CHILDREN NOT EVEN TEENAGERS! What goes through this kids mind I swear to Merlin he has issues like real issues.

Y/n came out of the room angrily and sat besides me and grabbed my hand a held it. I tried not to make it awkward after the convo they just had. Eww.

"Draco? Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I am. Thanks for asking." I replied softly.

"Do you want anything to eat? I'm going to meet Hadley in the great hall for some breakfast." Y/n asked kindly.

"Uhh yes please. Can I have an apple. Make sure it's a green one. Um and also a croissant with butter please. Oh and apple juice too." I replied kinda nervously cuz I was asking for so much.

"Of course I'll be back let's say 15 minutes. Now you need to rest cuz my powers kinda drained your energy sorry about that. NO QUESTIONS UNTIL YOU ARE BETTER BTW!"

"Yes ma'am." I chucked my hands up in defence.

Ugh why does she have to be so kind. AND WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE MY BESTIES SISTER ARGHHH!!

She left the room dragging out Jett with her.

I shook my head with a smile because of her aggressiveness.

I fell asleep once again and woke up in a dream.

"Draco! I know you can hear me!" Y/n said?

"Umm wtf why am I dreaming about you?" I asked her

"Omfg... this isn't a dream! It's a message to your subconscious. I'm gonna tell you about my powers and pls don't tell Jett. he will cut off my fingers.
So basically when I was still in the womb my dad, Axel Blackblood injected me with dragon blood which gave me the ability to turn into a dragon but you may be wondering why can I heal? Well, the dragon that the blood came from, was an angel dragon. Her name was Celestia. She was given angelic abilities which were passed down to me by her blood. I'm still discovering my powers so pls don't ask questions.  bye for now I'm getting your food." And with that she disappeared and I was still asleep.

A/n I don't know where I was going with this one but um here we are! I'm still editing so um yeah. But here is chapter 3 ❤️ - Summer x
Word count: 1269