Feelings and Christmas

It's been a few months now and it's almost Christmas.
I still haven't spoken to Jett about the whole Draco incident but it's fine right?

Draco still hasn't spoken to me which I have mixed feelings about. I feel kinda relieved that I don't have to deal with drama, but I kinda miss him being the annoying self he is.

I hate seeing him and Hadley cuddled up. It hurts me.
Like yesterday I saw them kissing in the common room. I guess I'm happy for them... not really.
^^^^time skip^^^^
Great Hall-
It was 6am in the morning so it was time to get up. I walked to my shower and turned the water to a comfortable setting. I used all bubblegum scented stuff so I would smell phenomenal. Once I was done I got dressed in my uniform and put bubblegum deodorant and body spray on to really enhance the smell. I brushed my hair and straightened it so I would look nice. I also added a bit of mascara, blush and lip gloss. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my bag, then made my way to the hall for breakfast.
As soon as I walked in the room, all eyes were on me, including Draco's. His mouth also dropped for a moment before both, Hadley and Jett nudged him. I just continued to walk forward and sat down next to Theo Nott. He was a sweet guy that was also another one of Jett's  friends.
Once I sat down everyone went back to there original convo, although some were talking about me XD.
I was just chatting with Nott, although we were flirting...while sipping on my water. Moments later I felt a cold familiar hand grab my wrist and pull me up. I gave Theo a glance of 'sorry' while being dragged away.

I didn't see the persons face until I was pushed up against the wall outside of the the two big, dark oak doors.

"Draco, get off me you asshole." I say

In his response to that he puts his hand on my mouth.

"Let me speak! So listen here, I want you to stop flirting and hanging around with Nott boy and stop looking like well, that." He said looking me up and down.

I lick his hand so he would remove it.

"For one, don't tell me what to do. For two I can dress however I want. AND FOR THREE, IM ALOUD TO FLIRT WITH HIM! WHATS IT TO YOU ANYWAYS YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!"

"I- I just. Ugh. I miss you alright. I miss teasing my best friends little sister you know. What happened to you? You so cold and distant."

"Do you not listen to anything I say? I told you I wouldn't be the same if I lost you..." I replied softly.
"Anyways I like the new me so you can sod off. Take your clingyness somewhere else please." I scoffed and walked away leaving him speechless.

^^^TIME SKIP^^^

It's was now Christmas break. Every now and then Draco would come to visit my brother. We would occasionally trade glances. Each time I saw Draco he got a bit taller. It was quite weird consider I was only a few inches shorter than him before he grew.

Christmas is tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the first 5 hours of the day but the rest, nope. The Malfoys were staying for dinner, then Draco would sleepover....
I still got him a present. I'm still deciding whether or not I should give it to him. I should because what am I gonna do with a masculine ring and notebook?

I spent the next half hour wrapping my gifts. Once I was done I walked over to the elevator and clicked '3' that was the middle floor that had the living area in it, which was where the Christmas tree was located. I'm going to bed.

"Y/N GET UP YOU LAZY BITCH ITS CHRISTMAS." I hear Jett yell.

"UGH HOLD ON IM GETTING UP! MEET ME AT THE ELEVATOR!" I yell back.

I got dressed into a cute casual Christmas outfit.

I did a simple makeup look and left my hair wavy.
I met Jett at the elevator which he was waiting for me at.
Time to start the Christmas fun......