2

Dan's P.O.V

It didn't take long for us to finish our large muffins, and we decided to take our drinks with us as we started the hunt for a new camera for my filming. How I broke the camera did I hear you ask? Oh I may or may not have been filming when I was being an idiot and nocked the stand down with my camera on it and it rolled down the stairs..... opps.

"How much do you even have for your new camera?" Phil asked as we walked out of the warm coffee shop and back out onto the streets of London. It was still as busy as it was 20 minutes ago, and we were easily swept into the crowd.

"I just got my pay, so I have money for at least the same as my old one" I told him as I took another swig of my now luke warm drink as we inched closer and closer to the shopping centre, but we were caught at the traffic lights once again. I held back a sigh as I looked to Phil at the corner of my eye, he was standing there holding the cup to his lips as he looked forward in his innocent way which made my heart thump.

"How did you even manage to break it again?" He questioned as he looked over to me, his eye brow raised as he seemed to be holding himself back from laughing. 'Okay, that look is going to kill me. Hot, hot, hot!' my mind cried at me loudly as I chuckled nervously and looked down to my feet, feeling ashamed.

"I knocked it down the stairs when I was filming one of my videos..... I guess I shouldn't set up my stand near the stairs yes?" I laughed nervously again and he couldn't help but start snickering as he slapped my arm playfully and we then both started to laugh together. As we were laughing the man turned green and we quickly started to walk again like all of the other people around us.

"You are such a doof! Of course you would do something like that" Phil took his last sip of his drink and threw his cup in the bin we were passing at the time, and whipped his lip were there had been a small white moustache of milk. 'Cute' my mind hummed at me again smugly as I watched him and gave a small smile.

"Yea yea I know I messed up. But where should we check first?" I asked him as he caught up and we were walking side by side as we finally reached the mall, stepping into the air conditioned area. My eyes looked around at the shops that littered the first floor and my eyes locked on Dick Smiths, and it reminded me of a camera I had been looking at online that I had been wanting to buy for a while.

"Phil I- Wow wait where did you go?" I asked as I noticed that he was no longer standing by my side. Looking around I noticed the familiar blob of black hair walking towards the store already, not a care in the world as he cut through groups of people to reach his destination.

I chuckled and quickly followed the raven haired boy. 'He always likes to act like he knows where he is going.'

As we entered the shop he lead me towards the cameras and we were looking through them, and I easily found the same make as mine, and with a couple of updates on the resolution and definition I knew it was the one I needed to video, plus, I may or may not have been wanting the camera for a while but didn't really have a reason to get it.

"You sure that's the one you want? You don't want to go and look somewhere else and have a look or compare prices?" He asked, he sounded suspicious of me, and I nodded as I picked up a box of the camera and then started to walk towards the counter so that I could buy the camera.

"I have been looking ever since I broke my camera, which was two days ago now. I totally forgot I wound the one I wanted here, but when I saw the shop I realised that I had looked it up and wanted to order a certain one" I explained as I put the camera up on the bench, and the person scanned it and I handed over the amount of the camera before getting it handed it to me in a bag.

"You are hopeless. Let's go and get our special food for tonight!" Phil looked so cute when he was excited. He grabbed my sleeve and pulled me out of the electronics shop and towards the elevators to get us to the second floor were the supermarket was.