4

Phil's

P.O.V

That. Was. Awkward.

I couldn't believe that I had tripped and fallen onto Dan! We were so close, and there wasn't any signs of us moving away and I swear, oh I swear to god that we were about to kiss one another! We were looking deeply into each other's eyes and we were leaning forward.... But then the movie started and we just stopped.

Why did I want to continue?

After watching the love of my life trying to throw multesers into his mouth, failing and having a small laugh together I stuffed a couple of my oreos into my mouth and then looked back to the movie screen, curling up my legs a little into my chest and I felt my fringe fall in front of my eyes a little as I fixed my glasses.

I hope that Dan wouldn't act weirdly after what had just happened, sure it wasn't normal that if a friend fell onto another friend they came close to making out, but it didn't actually happen and it is probably better off forgotten, because it I read the signs wrong and he actually wasn't trying to kiss me it would be a lot more awkward.

I continued to lay on my stomach and eat a couple of oreos at a time, pulling them appart and eating them slowly as I sometimes would glance at Dan from the corner of my eye to see what he was doing.

The brown haired male was stuffing some multesers into his mouth, two or three at a time as his eyes were locked to the screen as he sat cross legged with the bowel of chocolates in his lap. Dan still had his onesie hoodie on, the tail curled up under him as he seemed quite engrossed into the movie, no matter how many times we saw this movie he never got bored of it. I had to admire him for it.

But after looking at him for a little longer I couldn't help but see the little shine the tv made in his eyes making him even more adorable, the way that he was huddled it up in his cute dinosaur onesie with his sweets was making me fangirl internally. He stuffed a couple more chocolates in his mouth and then slowly frowned as he realised that he had just finished off the bowel. Cutest. Face. Ever.

"Phiiiil?" Dan whined softly as he laid down beside me and gave me puppy dog eyes, the ones that he knew that I could never resist, they were the ones he used on me all the time when I had something that he wanted. And he always got his way.

"Yes Dan?" I asked with a slight chuckle as I looked over to him and pushed my glasses further up the bridge of my nose as I finished eating the oreo that was in his mouth.

"May I have some oreos.....? Pretty please?" He begged as he gave me an even more begging look as he sat there innocently, waiting to pounce at my bowel as soon as I gave in and actually let him have some. But looking at him, how could I say no to him? He was just so innocent but I knew he just really wanted some oreos.

I nodded and took another two for me. "Thank you!" Dan said happily as he gave me a quick one armed hug and then took three from the bowel and sat up crossing his legs again, but this time he was almost sitting on top of me. Holding them in his hands he started to screw them apart and was eating the cream out of the middle first and I held back a chuckle as he did it in a really cute way.

I slowly stopped watching him again and turned back to the movie, we were about three quarters of the way through, and I was starting to get a little tired. I probably should go get coffee, but I was too lazy to get up. Pushing my bowels of oreos forward I rested my head on the pillow and curled my legs up a little more, somewhat against Dan's side.

Slowly, I felt my eye lids began to get heavy. I tried to stay awake but slowly and surely enough, I ended up closing my eyes and nuzzling further into my pillow and tugging the blanket up and over my body more as I then slowly fell asleep.