FFarquhar Falls

Thomas the tank engine works on his branchline with 6 other engines that would be Toby, mavis, daisy, Stanley, percy ( who was damaged) and Oliver (who was sent there after the little Western flooded) they all got along quite, well but sometimes they would get into arguments.

One day stanley and Oliver were sent to the quarry to pick up a large stone delivery for the little Western reconstruction. As they rounded the bend where thomas got in trouble with the police man the saw something truely horrible

They rounded the corner and saw the quarry was destroyed, multiple machines were tipped over and alot of their train was smashed into woodchips then they saw mavis afraid in her shed. she was ok but a fire was spreading.

Stanley didn't waste any time he raced over the points and right into mavis he coupled up to her and ran out of there as he did he pushed Oliver out.

The second they got out they heard a loud explosion and as they rounded the corner mavis screamed, there following them was a fire of oil following them.

Mavis oil had leaked and the ignited fire had followed them! They didn't know what to do but then they saw thomas. They passed him and he told the signalman to put them onto the track that would lead them to the pond that he had crashed in years ago.

The signal man did so the cavecade thundered and crashed into the water cutting off the stream of oil. The engines were safe.