Introduction

Hello, this is My first book. English isn't my first language so please excuse my grammar mistakes, I am trying my best to get a decent book. 

The characters aren't mine, neither are the arts that are going to be added here and there. I'll try my best to give credit. Hope you enjoy it. 

This book is going to be about (Y/N) and Bakugo Katsuki. (Y/N) is a new student. This is the second year of U.A. and so that makes (Y/N) a 17 years old girl.

(Y/N)'s mother was a great villain. Her name was Venom. She had 2 quirks which are Dark matter and fire. When these two are combined she could create solid objects. The objects can be used as weapons and disappear once she has deactivated her quirk and her dark matter is absorbed back into her body. Her eyes go red when she uses her Dark matter quirk. She could cover herself completely with her quirk to protect herself from other quirk attacks because Dark matter absorbs energy. And the downside of dark matter is obviously absorbing energy, which also absorbs her energy. So she constantly needs to feed herself with food or by sleeping.

Your father is a different story. He was born quirkless but was the smartest man ever. He was kidnapped by your mother and her team, he was forced to create dangerous weapons for them. Your mother and your father fell in love, they had you. You inherited both of your mother's quirks but soon you found out that the dark matter quirk was even more powerful than your mother's. 

Unfortunately yet another fight with the villains and heroes your mother lost her life. You were just 9 when the incident happened. Your father and you were so miserable by her death that you moved to Japan. You decided that you didn't want to face the same fate as your mother. You didn't want to upset your father. You've lived your life like a normal child up until now, you applied to U.A., due to your family's past they rejected you. After some talking, you have managed to convince the principal of U.A to get in but were put on hold till the second year. 

This is the back story of (Y/N). In this book, there will be sexual activities.