(Agreement) Feeling better? Chapter 2

Summary:

(Y/N)'s quirk is acting up. Katsuki helps (Y/N) to deal with her quirk and keeps it a secret. If Katsuki is agreeing to help he might as well turn this into something they both might enjoy. 

Notes:

Dear reader, I am trying my best not to give out specific details about hair color, eye color, and even body structure, you can add those parts when imagining. I also don't like to see (e/c) I feel like it ruins the flow. 

This chapter contains sexual activities and quirk usage.

Chapter text:

(Narrator's POV)

(Y/N) masturbates to the memory of what happened that night every single day for the next week. Whatever she does, she just can't seem to get the thought of Katsuki: the kisses she got from him, the way he grabs her waist, his quirk on her while having sex, how his cock felt in (Y/N)'s mouth and pussy, the taste of his cum...by day 4, (Y/N) starts to seriously worry that she might get addicted. She has already spent hours just... fantasizing, edging herself over and over. It just gets ridiculous. Sometimes, she would find herself masturbating when she really should be studying, or working out. At this rate, the control of her quirk would get worse, not better... She bits her lip, staring down at the half-completed homework that her stupid, honey brain apparently decided could wait because she finds herself yet again sitting at her desk with her pants on her ankles playing with her needy clit, images of Katsuki flashing across her mind.  'Stop, I should stop' she rants to herself, but to no use. She could feel her quirk being released. 'My quirk!' she says with the realization that she could use this to her advantage, she could be with Katsuki once more. She pulls her pants up, slides onto her slippers, opens the door to her room, glances both ways to make sure no one is there before sprinting to the staircase, and makes her way to Katsuki's floor. She briefly hesitates. 'What is Katsuki is busy? What if he changed his mind? What if...No' she thinks to herself as she raises her hand to knock on the door.

Katsuki is laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, his mind refusing to study. What's the reason? Well, he is thinking about...her. About (Y/N). His mind is filled with the memories of her lips, the lust in her eyes, her touches, her tongue, the way she wrapped his dick into her mouth without breaking eye contact. The feeling of her waist, the pleasure she got when he used his quirk on her, everything feels so good with her that he thinks of buying a fleshlight, because every time he's masturbated this week, it just hasn't felt as good as (Y/N) pussy. It's all he can think about when he orgasms. 'Is this fucking normal?' he thinks to himself. But... whenever Katsuki thinks too much about it, about (Y/N), he becomes hyper-aware of his heart wailing on his ribcage. 'What is happening to me? Why do I feel this?' It's so frustrating for Katsuki. While Katsuki is lost in thoughts he hears a knock on the door, and feels himself bristle with anger ''Fucking-What?'' he growls, marching over to the door, ready to yell at whichever shitty friend has dared to disturb him. He takes a deep breath to do just that, swinging the door open, and...he freezes, he can feel all the air leaving his lungs. '(Y-Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)' his mind is repeating like a broken record player. ''Hey,'' she whispers. 

''M-my quirk is acting out again.'' this time she is louder and is firm on the words but her voice comes out a little anxious. His skin tingles, aches but not from his quirk. He is excited 'holy shit this is happening'. He takes a breath and ''Right...get in''. He steps aside gesturing for her to get in never taking his eyes off of her, he closes and locks the door while leaning back with a smirk on his face. Hearing the door lock (Y/N) turns around only to meet that grin 'This is enticing', she thinks. ''What were you thinking about to get your quirk acting out on you like that?'' Katsuki says as he walks over to his bed keeping the smirk. She blushes deep red and stutters ''I-I...d-don't...w-want to talk about that'' He chuckles and pats on the bed, asking her to sit next to him.