Chapter 3

Tzuyu preparing her blanket on the floor to sleep as she don't want Mrs Park sleep on the floor behalf of her. Yeah... the bed is quiet small, only for one person to sleep. How can she let an old woman sleeping on the floor right?

"Mrs Jeon, What are you doing?" Mrs Park ask when she get inside the room.

"Just call me tzuyu! And erm.. I'm preparing for my bed?" She said makes Mrs park shooking her head.

"no! I will sleep on the floor. You just sleep on the bed. Jungkook might scolded me when he know!" Mrs park take the blanket from her hand as tzuyu sighing and taking it back again.

"No Mrs. Park, He never care about me. Just let me sleep on the floor hm? I already used of it." She said with a wide smile makes mrs park froze, mesmerized of how beautiful and kind she is. Mrs park suddenly holding her hand makes she raising her eyebrows.

"You're really kind, beautiful. How lucky jungkook are of having you as his wife." Mrs park said while stroking her hair with a tint smile. Tzuyu just smiling, but her mind thinking of what he said during their wedding ceremony just now.

'You can't even get inside my life'

A sentence that make her hopes broke.

"Let's sleep. I will sleep on the floor okay?" She said with a tint smile to mrs park, earning a nodded from her. They then take a sleep....

In the morning, which is about 3:AM, Tzuyu suddenly flinched from her sleep and woke up after dreaming about her nightmare. Nightmare that she often have every night and make she often can't sleep.

it is a nightmare about her parents...

Her parents that involved with the car accident when she was 7 years old that time. Yes, she also inside that car but unluckily, both of her parents died. Only she was the one that live and crying in front of the two breathless soul that laying on the road, full with blood.

She palming herself, wanted to calm herself down before slowly stood up and walking out from the room.

She walk to the living room but her eyes widened when seeing a guy was playing a video games.

"W-who are you?!" she slightly shout makes the guy immediately stood up and trembling in afraid. He immediately rush to her, closing her mouth. She resisted and punching his stomach makes he groaned and let go of her mouth.

"He—"

"N-noona! D-Don't!" He said between a groaned and kneeling in front of her.

"Hyung will kill me if he know. Don't scream.." Beomgyu said makes tzuyu raising her eyebrows.

'H-hyung? He's jungkook's youngest brother?' She thought makes she nodding and helping him to stand up again.

"I-I thought you're a thief! I'm sorry." She said as beomgyu pouting and shooking his head.

"You must be hyung's wife right? I begging you please don't tell him..." He said and shooking her hand to convince her. She chuckled a little seeing how cute he is. Not like Jeon Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah.. Alright.." She chuckled as he giving a grin and giving a salute.

"He's gonna kill me if he know i'm playing video games. He said it's not good for our eyes." Beomgyu frowning as tzuyu smiling a little when thinking of jungkook's face that really attracted her. But... her smile faded when remember again what he said.

"Alright then... I will leave you here!" Tzuyu said and tapping his shoulder before walk away. Beomgyu of course grinning and continue to play it again! This is only chance he have since this videos game only have in this house. He sneaking inside this house tonight only to play this! He actually stay with jungkook's parents.