Chapter 28

Tzuyu was waiting for jaehyun at the living room and jungkook keep glancing and wanting to stop her. He can't stay still and keep moving his legs with sitting. He bit her lips and playing with his finger.

Suddenly the door swung open revealing jaehyun who smiling widely as tzuyu immediately stood up and walking to him.

"Let's go!" She grab jaehyun's arm makes jungkook gulping and grinding his teeth. He can't do anything anymore. He can't even stop her. Jaehyun slightly eyes widened but she already dragging him away from the house. Jungkook grabbing his hair in really frustrated right now.

"Fuckkkkkkk....." He mumbled and licking his lips.

"Someone in mad huh~" Beomgyu suddenly said while taking a seat beside him. Jungkook immediately look at him and frown in annoyed. His hair already messy, his face really frustrated.

"Hyung! I want to tell you something. Noona is really really kind. Stop thinking bad about her. She really different from other girls. I can see it too! So... stop doubting yourself and get her before it's late. She seem to really interested and comfortable around jaehyun hyung too." Beomgyu said and winking to him. Jungkook raising his eyebrows and staring onto him deeply.

"For the first time i heard something really genius get out from your mouth." Jungkook said with a tint smirk and tap beomgyu head. It's the first time he being this touchy to his little brother too!

Beomgyu shrugged his shoulder and showing jungkook his proud and arrogant style. Jungkook scoff and suddenly grabbing his shoulder.

"Beomgyu-ah, what should i do..? I already hurt her and even.... slap her with this hand." Jungkook looking at his hand and sighing deeply. Beomgyu slightly eyes widened hearing the word SLAP. He didn't expect his brother will be this unrespectful to a girl.

"Yah hyung! Are you crazy!??? You slap her??!!"

Jungkook gulping and nodding slowly.

"I'm stupid right?" He said slowly with his upset tone while still looking at his hand. A hand that for her, can make she fluttered and also can make her hurting.

"Stupid stupid stupid stupid." He slap himself with his own hand multiple times as beomgyu quickly grabbing his hand to stop him.

"Hyung! This not a way to solve this."

His cheek already reddened because of his own hard slap. He gulping and can't help but to close his eyes in guilty, hurt , frustrated, mad and annoyed. This all mixed become a one feelings that really deep.