Chapter 9

Jungkook waiting for his parents at the couch while tzuyu slowly walking towards him, taking a sit beside him. He keep glancing to her but tzuyu biting her lower lips, fidgeting with her own fingers. Suddenly the door swung open revealing his parents.

"Oh sweetie!" His mom said excitedly and immediately rush towards tzuyu, giving a hug.

"Aun—"

"Call me mom!" Jungkook's mom said while broke the hug. She could see tzuyu is not like usual. She could see the upset feelings from her eyes.

"Are you ok—"

"Mom! have a seat!" Jungkook cut their moments as his mom smiling a little and caressing tzuyu's cheek before all of them taking a seat. Beomgyu stay silent makes tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows seeing this side of beomgyu. He really seem afraid of jungkook. Yeah.. he usually always happy go lucky!

"Jeon Jungkook, I want to talk something. Tzuyu will start working tomorrow at your company as your personal assistant. I will put some of our company's share under her name too. alright tzuyu?" His dad said makes tzuyu eyes widened. Jungkook also eyes widened and glaring to tzuyu in mad.

"What the fuck dad???!!! I won't need a personal assistant like this bitch and I don't freaking agree that you will put her name under our company's share!!!!" He slightly shout makes tzuyu flinched and look down.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! SHE'S YOUR WIFE!!!" His dad shout to him makes he more in mad and annoyed to tzuyu. Because of her, he getting scolded like this!

"WIFE???!! I DIDN'T NEED HER AS A WIFE! YOU GUYS WAS THE ONE THAT FORCED ME!!!" He shout and stood up from the couch, wanted to go away.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! SIT DOWN!!!" His dad shout again makes clenching his jaw and sit down again. Yes, he also afraid of his own dad. That's why he will follow his request no matter what.

Jungkook still breath heavily in mad and keep clenching his fist. Mrs.Park who just look at tzuyu from afar know what she feels right now. Jungkook's mom quickly take a sit beside tzuyu, rubbing her back.

"Don't thinking too much hm?"

Tzuyu look up to his mom face with her eyes already welled up in tears but she still give a smile.

"I want you to agree this. and jaehyun!!!"

"Yes sir!!" Jaehyun rush get inside the house.

"You will being a full time bodyguard for tzuyu. Take care of her because this jerk never taking care of her." Jungkook's dad said makes jungkook rolling his eyes.

"Alright sir! Noted!" Jaehyun said happily and glancing to tzuyu. He know that she really feel down and sad right now as his mind immediately thinking of something.

"Done??!!! Then I will go!!!" Jungkook said coldly and then stood up, walk away from all of them. His dad shooking his head and also look at tzuyu.

"Be patience okay tzuyu?"

She nodded and smiling.

"Ah ha! Tzuyu! let's have a walk!" Jaehyun said and raising his eyebrows makes tzuyu look at him.

"Yes! You can go with jaehyun." Jungkook's mom said as tzuyu smiling widely and immediately walk to jaehyun. They walk to the outside and having a talk and joking around with each other.