Chapter 5

Tzuyu keep glancing to jungkook as he watch a movies alone at the living room until a guy which is jaehyun barged inside the house makes her eyes sparkling in excited seeing him. Yeah... he's good to make a friend with.

"Bro~" Jaehyun said and take a sit beside jungkook while taking a glance to a plate on the small table in front of them. By the way, Jaehyun already worked with him for 5 years and actually they were friends with each other! That's why jaehyun really close to jungkook.

"Bro, You taking a breakfast here because of her?!" Jaehyun ask while holding jungkook's shoulder makes jungkook look at him with his deep eyes.

"So what?!" He ask coldly as jaehyun gulping. Jaehyun is friends with him but... he need to respect jungkook too since jungkook is his boss. And... he also scared towards him as he know how his behaviour is.

"Yeah.. I just asking." Jaehyun said and glancing towards tzuyu who eating and smiling while talking to Mrs.Park. He's in awe actually seeing this.

-

She walk to the outside, seeing the house compound that really wide and the corner of the house compound was surrounded by beautiful flowers. The other corner have a little hut for resting or hanging up, it's really comfortable here!

"What are you doing hm?" Jaehyun suddenly approached behind her while tapping her shoulder makes she flinched a little before turning around.

"Yah! I thought its—"

"Jungkook?" Jaehyun raising his eyebrows and giving a tint smile, staring onto her. Tzuyu smiling too and look down makes he know what she was thinking.

"Can we be friends?" Jaehyun suddenly ask makes tzuyu look up excitedly. She never have a proper friends with someone before that's why she really excited to being someone friend!

"Can! I never have a friend before..." She pouting makes jaehyun chuckled lightly.

"Really? How can a beautiful girl like you didn't have any friends!"

Her cheeks slightly reddened when jaehyun said that and earning a chuckled from him. Suddenly a group of man coming inside the gate which tzuyu looks really amazed of how goodlooking they were! They really looks like a successful businessman? She didn't know that they actually were a businessman!

"Hyung!" Jaehyun suddenly shout as they all raising their eyebrows and walk towards them. Tzuyu froze and take a little closer step towards jaehyun.

"Tzuyu-ah, don't be afraid! this is my friends and... also jungkook's friends. We all already being friends for a long time!" Jaehyun chuckled a little as Jimin smiling and giving her hand to have a handshake. Tzuyu slowly take his hand and have a handshake with each of them before someone shout from behind.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook shout and run towards them. He raise his eyebrows when seeing she also there with the boys.

"What the fuck did you do here??!! Get in!!!" He shout and glaring deeply makes she flinched and bitting her lower lips before slowly walk away. Jin then hit jungkook's chest in mad.

"Why did you still treat her like that??!! Can't you see she's a really good girl?!" Jin said with a glare too but jungkook scoff and look at his hyungs in annoyed.

"Fuck good girl. Every girls is the same. Gold digger and slut." He said makes jin grabbing his collar. He really in mad.

"Jeon jungkook. Forget about your bad fucking past! Don't be a jerk jeon jungkook." Jin said while the others gulping and afraid to involved in this situation. They know how strict jin is and how scary jungkook is. Jungkook glaring onto jin deeply in annoyed and mad too before yank his hand away.

"Stop getting into my problems hyung." He said and wanted to walk away but jaehyun grabbing his hand. Jaehyun don't want they become stranger because of this.

"Kook. What's jin hyung said is tr—"

"Shut the fuck off. You're only my bodyguard and didn't have any position to involved in my personal problems." Jungkook said and glaring onto jaehyun face too.

Jaehyun raising his eyebrows and feeling really hurt of his words.

"I thought we are friends....." Jaehyun mumbled slowly in disappointed but jungkook just walk away from all of them in mad. Jaehyun feel really hurt of his words. They sigh deeply and still staring onto jungkook's figure.

"Fucking stubborn." Jin mumbled again.