˚ ✩. 20 .✩ ˚

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁

After Alya had left around two, Marinette decided to try on the dress. I mean, it was pretty much done, she just had to made sure it fit properly.

She carefully slipped it on, Tikki helping her with the zipper. Looking in the mirror, she turned around, observing the skirt; it was just how she wanted it to turn out. She smiled in satisfaction, smoothing out the dress as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Purple wasn't a colour she would usually wear, but she figured once in a while would be nice. Heck, she didn't even know where she would wear this dress to!

Just as she was about to take it off, Tikki carried her phone over to her. "Show Chat! I mean, he did watch you make this and all." Marinette rolled her eyes with a smile, answering with a meek "okay". Tikki halted her owner before she could take the mirror picture, pulling at the elastics in her hair, letting it out of the usual pigtails. "Tikki?" she questioned her kwami who kept a firm grip on the bluenette's elastics as she tried to take them back.

"Keep it down, it looks really nice like this," the creature urged, Marinette hesitating before sighing in defeat. I mean, it didn't look like her kwami was going to hand her elastics back anytime soon.

After snapping a few pictures, Marinette changed back into her shirt and jeans, sending one of the photos to Chat.

******
Marinette
*1 attachment* look at how it turned outtt
******

It wasn't until four in the afternoon before Adrien was done with everything. Tired, he took his second shower that afternoon, refreshing himself with the cold water before finally flopping on his bed in peace.

With a long sigh, he picked up his phone and checked his messaging, already knowing he had some unreads from Marinette.

******
Marinette
*1 attachment* look at how it turned outtt
******

He opened the attachment to find Marinette in the dress he had watched her make. His breathe hitched in his throat, admiring how beautiful she looked. He was even more bedazzled at how stunning she looked with her hair down. She definitely should keep it like that more often.

******
Chat Noir
u look stunning mari

Marinette
dont flatter me chat, look at the dress not me

Chat Noir
how can i not when u look like that?

Marinette
pfftttt

Chat Noir
blushing again are we?

Marinette
nooo

Chat Noir
alright then, if u insist, i'll make sure u do

Marinette
whats that supposed to mean

Chat Noir
dunno

Marinette
chattttt

Chat Noir
heh

Marinette
istg u